Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Romulus

Google Play (Android)

Why do I get Leopard, when my Fire and Wind-Dragon are not enchanted?
Attachments
Nonsense.JPG
Nonsense.JPG (28.4 KiB) Viewed 156 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Romulus, please note that enchantment level won't show up when selecting the dragon parents from the Breeding Den, they are sorted by dragon level instead. In any case, if this is an actual issue you should submit a trouble ticket with Customer Care so it can be investigated properly. Thanks for understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Romulus

Google Play (Android)

Well, AlexYs,

thanks for the delayed feedback. Those dragons are not enchanted, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this article.

Thanks also for the suggestions how to solve, but I won't submit a ticket to Customer Care because they only ask stupid questions and request further screenshots because they don't understand the problems within the game. And from my experience of the past they are not able to help.

I made my workaround with smoke dragon and I am fine. I learned to live with your bugs in the game and always looked for solutions/workarounds which worked for me. If you are able to fix this glitch - fine. If not, I don't care.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Romulus, all right, it's your call if you want to submit a trouble ticket or not. Although, going through Customer Care is the correct approach when reporting an isolated issue, even if our support agents sometimes ask a bit too many details (better safe than sorry). Nonetheless, I'm glad that you've found a workaround. Please take care.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.