Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Mentoring

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:49 pm
why is it every time I try to get an apprentice is says non available for this Language, English, but when I do get an Apprentice they don't speak English anyway. Why bother?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mentoring

Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 pm
Hi Trogdor, the number of apprentices is low compared to the mentors so it's really difficult to find some, the only thing that you can do is to keep trying until your grouped with someone (thing that you've already did). As for the other concern, sadly that's out of our control. Hope this helps.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Re: Mentoring

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 pm
You can't mentor someone that doesn't speak the same language...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mentoring

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:11 pm
Keep trying till you get an apprentice willing to communicate in English... Alternatively, you can try to share your recruitment code with new players who are willing to be mentored. Best regards.
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:23 pm
I do, but you guys need to take off the announcement saying they is no one available in that language...then give me a Serbian who can't speak English...It really isn't worth clicking for 10 minutes trying to find one and have him speak a different language...you guys should fix that and fix chat so we don't have to restart the game everytime we try to chat...
no avatar

Trogdor

Windows PC

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:55 pm
The latest issue with Mentoring is this, I nor anyone else can Mentor when Chat doesn't work...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mentoring

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:36 pm
Hey, Trogdor, thanks for reporting this issue to us. Btw, the team is working on several improvements to the chat feature so you can expect a more stable experience in the not so distant future. Best regards.