Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 pm
Yw AlexYs. And @BlueJayJay, glad to hear you won't wait that long, that's great! ;D
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:52 pm
Just to provide an update on @BlueJayJay's new ticket with support. The folks from customer care have successfully managed in restoring their old progress.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

sakuradite2

Windows PC

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:48 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

@BlueJayJay420 I've just double cheeked to make sure but your ticket has been indeed responded exactly 4 days ago. Here's the reply from the CC agent:

"Hello,
Thank you for your message.
In order to restore your old progress of level 56, you should log in to the game using the same credentials as before (Facebook account in your case).
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me back.
Best regards,
Ekaterina
Gameloft Customer Care"

If you don't see this reply, please send a message in the support chat and the CC agent will get back to you to help you out.

@Floppy_Dolphin I've sent a reminder to Customer Care regarding your pending issue. They should be reaching out to you soon to help you out.

@sakuradite2 I've highlighted your pending ticket in the Customer Care system. A dedicated agent should get in touch with you soon to assist you in retrieving your progress.

Best regards,

@AlexYs it almost a month from my first email, but still havent got any reply.. 
my email conversation id : #348732
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:50 pm
My account has been sorted out 😊

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:04 pm
Hello,

@sakuradite2 I've just sent Customer Care a reminder regarding your pending case so hopefully they'll be getting in touch with you as soon as possible.

@BlueJayJay420 Super pleased to hear it. :)
no avatar

Guten

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:49 pm
Hi. Me and my son registered an account on him. When we wanted to switch it to another unit we did not manage to transfer progress. 
we filed a ticket a few weeks ago to get help id: 110009368.
In a vain try to change age (to be able to connect game to social network) i reinstalled the game and have now manage to lose all progress. Any ideas how to get some help? 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:44 am
Hi Guten, unfortunately you can't recover the lost progress on your own if the game was not linked with a social network account prior to uninstalling and reinstalling it. The only option to recover it is with the assistance of the Customer Care team, which means you have to reach to them again and explained to them what has happened.

Regarding the help ID you've shared, unfortunately I can't use it to locate your case in the Customer Care system. I will need your conversation ID which is a 6 digit number that the support bot gave you when you've initially registered your issue with Customer Care.
no avatar

Guten

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:05 pm
Hi AlexYs
Thank you for your reply.
my conversation id is: #399839
I would appreciate all help. My son is quite sad now with all his lost dragons.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:19 pm
Hi Guten, thanks for sharing your conversation ID with me. The case has been highlighted with an agent and the Customer Care team has been informed about your request. Best regards.
no avatar

Cami B

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:53 pm
hi,
Is there any chance to restore my account progress in Dml game? I needed to reinstall the game and unfortunately I didn't linked it with a social network account before, so I lost all the progress. I have done several purchases via google play services in the past. I have contacted customer care with conversation id: 434420.
Thank you!