Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

AMD

Windows PC

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:36 am
AMD wrote:
Yes
no avatar

AMD

Windows PC

Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:37 am
Yes

ro3anne

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:25 pm
How exactly does this work?  I changed android device, still using the same email (googleplay) I installed the game on my new phone and it is not the account I had on my previous phone.

I contacted support 12 hours ago I got a "thanks, one of our agents will follow up with you shotly" and I haven't heard back. There is no ID or anything in the support chat on my android so what do I do?
no avatar

Chaimk

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:32 am
My account was lost, i log in with facebook account. Already chatted with the customer service but there is no mail or the chat id.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:11 am
Hello,

@AMD I've responded to your issue in a different thread. Customer Care team has been notified and they'll be sure to follow up on your case.

@ro3anne You can sync your progress if both devices are Android. To do that go on your old device and link your DML profile with your Google Play Games. If you've already done this, complete the tutorial on the new device and then sign in with your Google Play Games account. The game should then prompt you to choose between your old progress tied to your GPG account and the new progress which is local.

@ro3anne @Chaimk I've notified Customer Care about both of your cases so they should be reaching out to help you soon.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Chaimk

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:39 pm
Thanks a lot for notifying them!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:56 pm
Hmm, Windows and Android lately. Knock on wood but we've been relatively rollback-free on iOS so far. Hopefully stays that way.
viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=710516&p=4111120#p4111120
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:34 pm
Hello,

@Chaimk No worries! Please let me know in case I need to notify them again about your case.

@cryscryb It's strange issue indeed but so far it seems to only be a few isolated cases. Customer Care will be sure to help these users out though.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

ro3anne

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:01 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

@AMD I've responded to your issue in a different thread. Customer Care team has been notified and they'll be sure to follow up on your case.

@ro3anne You can sync your progress if both devices are Android. To do that go on your old device and link your DML profile with your Google Play Games. If you've already done this, complete the tutorial on the new device and then sign in with your Google Play Games account. The game should then prompt you to choose between your old progress tied to your GPG account and the new progress which is local.

@ro3anne @Chaimk I've notified Customer Care about both of your cases so they should be reaching out to help you soon.

Best regards,
AlexYs

AlexYs, yes thank you this matter was resolved, decided to click to link to Facebook and that's when I saw my old account so I did that. Now comtemplating moving the game from android to PC but only if there a way to have it non-full screen on the computer.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:46 pm
I played my PC game non-full screen all the time (surface pro connected to a larger screen). Works fine minimized to the size you want.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.