Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Pigna

Windows PC

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:53 am
Lost everything too
no avatar

ToastOnTheCoast

Windows PC

Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:02 pm
I have not yet reveiced an email with my ticket. What should I do?

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 am
If you did use the online form, check your spam folder because the auto reply will often get filtered to spam. If you checked your spam folder and you still don't have an email with conversation ID in the subject line, then start the process over and double-check the email address that you enter.

After you obtain a conversation ID (6-digit number) it usually takes the, 24-72 hours to get back to you. If after that time you don't receive a response post your Conversation ID here for AlexYs to follow up on with Customer Care.

Good luck!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:18 am
Hello,

@Pigna Please make sure to open a ticket with customer care regarding your issue so our support agents can help you out. To do that, please follow cryscryb's advice found on this page.

@ToastOnTheCoast I'm not really sure why you haven't received the auto-reply from customer care with your conversation ID, but I've notified the appropriate team to look into this as it shouldn't have happened... Nonetheless, I've managed to locate your conversation ID based on the email address you've used to register your forum account (#492251) and asked Customer Care to follow up on it.

Best,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Elveszettazacount

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:23 pm
I lost everthing too, after a reinstall and update, i have a conversation ID already #515860, i didnt receive an answer yet.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:26 am
Hi Elveszettazacount, thanks for sharing your conversation ID with me. The ticket has been highlighted with support agents and the Customer Care team has been informed about your pending issue. Best regards.
no avatar

Werbinich31

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:25 am
Hello
I don't get a response from customer care. Finished the sigil campaign with Rank 13 on Wednesday and received no reward. Would be 2 premium chests
My Gameloft-Player ID 9eg6
or Code 7ce4
no avatar

Guten

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 01, 2021 12:13 pm
Hi again AlexYs.
i will try again here to see if you can poke customer care again
id: 399839
Two months now without support. 
Almost giving up hope now. 

Hello,

@Cami B Yes, the good folks from customer care should be able to retrieve your lost progress even if you didn't have your game linked with a social network account.

@Guten No need to thank me yet, but yeah, you now have to wait for Customer Care to reach out to you which should happen soon.

Best regards,
Alex

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu May 06, 2021 8:59 am
Hello,

@Werbinich31 Unfortunately you'll have to reach out to Customer care about this issue as they're the only ones who have the necessary means to help out with these type of issues. In order to do it, please go to Options > Customer Care and press on the big red "Contact us" button in the top right corner of the screen if you're a Windows player or on the small chat icon in the upper right of the screen if you're on iOS or Android.

@Guten Sorry to hear that Customer Care hasn't provided you with further technical assistance other than their initial response from a while ago. I'm emailing them again regarding your case and ask them to follow up on it till your issue gets resolved.

Best regards,
AlexYs