Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Lavelysingh114

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:27 am
No i have save i can see all the achievements in my game centre id and i am using same id
no avatar

Lavelysingh114

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:28 am
No i am playing with same account and my data was saved in account because i can see all the achievements of this game in my game centre

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:16 am
Same Apple ID/iTunes account on both devices? In the past I tried saving with Game Center and it didn't save/retrieve anything, it just seemed to grab my Game Center nicname (unless something has changed recently). It only seemed to save/retrieve when using the in-game "Apple" option (to attach it to my Apple ID). Perhaps make sure in the old game you've tapped "Apple" in the options/gear icon > Connect to a Social Network > "Apple". The "Apple" (ID) option, as far as I know, is the far-right option, not Game Center which is the far-left option. 

They need to add a nag screen every x days that people haven't chosen an ID-associated save option, would probably prevent lots of tickets and wasted time. Or they need to put "Save/Restore Game" text underneath the options that save to an ID.

Yeah, you might have to reply to Customer Care (if you haven't already) and see what their next response is, good luck!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.
no avatar

Lavelysingh114

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:26 am
I have told them in game customer care they haven't replied me and my apple id is same and my gamecenter id is also same I don't understand why its not logging in my previous account it was also connected but I used to play it like in 2016
no avatar

n_velic

Windows PC

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:36 pm
Hello, I reported problem with losing everything in 3.2.2021, still no answer from CC,
My case is "Conversation ID: #339078"

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:37 pm
Hell everyone, all unanswered tickets posted here in the past several days have been forwarded onto Customer Care. That said, the dedicated agents will reach back to follow up on your issues hopefully very soon. Thank you for patience.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Floppy_Dolphin

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:16 pm
Thanks, also one more thing I was wondering is will it be possible to transfer my progress on the plant ancient event back to my old account if I can get it back. If not its fine just wondering
no avatar

Merlin90

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:41 pm
Hello, 

Posting on behalf of a friend, They were having trouble with the new update so decided to uninstall and reinstall as it refused to update. I had tried to connect their world to a Facebook account but it didn't work, so when with the reinstall his game was lost. I told him to contact Customer care but they still haven't been in touch. So he's obviously disapointed that he's lost all his progress and favourite Dragons, he's been playing the game a lot with the pandemic and not only is he enjoying the game it was also a great stress reliever and he's started a new game from scratch but worries about losing his progress again, i have managed to connect this new world to a FB account and assured him it will store his progress. BUT i'm desperate to help him regain access to his lost world as i can see he's gutted he's lost all his favourites and all the extra's you get as the game progressess. I know mentioning this problem on the forum won't speed up CC but i'm hoping people may mention how long he may have to wait. The converstation ID was '345207'.

SpeedyReidyG

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:48 am
Have you guys gotten a response after Adam sent the ID's to customer care? I just want to make sure I get my progress back for this ancient event.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:45 pm
I still haven't heard anything. Which is upsetting for me because I'm going to miss my chance to get the Dreamcatcher dragon from sigil campaign 😔 I was only 9 steps away. And it's one of my fav dragons.