Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

SilverZero

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:52 am
Please help me.
I haven't played Dragon ML for a year.
I have new device and when I installed and link my account, my progress is gone.

I already contact the customer support via game and email but it's been 5 days now and still no update.
I spent years playing Dragon ML.Please help me recover it.
Thank you.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:22 am
Hi,

@ro3anne Will confirm cryscryb experience with DML on Windows. I have a ton of hours in DML on my Windows PC (both at home and at the office) and all of them played in window mode because I have a ultrawide monitor at home and it looks a bit awkward when in full-screen. :D

@SilverZero Can you please share with me your conversation ID so I can notify Customer Care team to help you out with your issue? The conversation ID is a 6 digit number that looks like this: 312137.

Best regards,
Alex
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

SilverZero

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:05 pm
The conversation ID is 327475

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:29 pm
Thanks for the conversation ID, SilverZero. I've forwarded your case onto Customer Care.
no avatar

papercla

Windows PC

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:07 pm
Hi, the last problem I had, customer care contact me after one month.
Now a new problem, all of a sudden the game has restarted and no longer loads my game code but a new code that starts from the beginning.
I've already lost the dragons that were up for grabs last week due to this issue and would love to participate in the ancient event.

My Conversation ID: #330184

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:25 am
Hi papercla, I've forwarded your pending case onto our Italian Customer Care team. One of the support agents should reach out to you soon to help you recover your lost progress.
no avatar

n_velic

Windows PC

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:53 pm
Hello to all. I am playing DML for a while now, but i did not connect it with any account like facebook. I lost everything a few das ago, open a case but no answer. I cannot remember my ID (somethng like a309f), but my name in the game was BlazorPrince, i was at 39th level and play with my kids as a support to them. Is there a way to return my account. My case is "Conversation ID: #339078"
no avatar

Floppy_Dolphin

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:11 pm
I deleted the game and reinstalled it yesterday and found all my progress reset was wondering if ye could help get my account back
Conversation id:343876 I was level 117 and last time I played was the last day of the water ancient event.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:28 pm
Did you every connect your game, from inside the game, to your Android Gamer ID at any point (Google play games) or FB? If so, then getting past the tutorial then reconnecting to whichever of these you connected to in the past will restore your game automatically (it uses these to associate a save with). If not, then connecting would probably save the new game (NOT what you'd want to do probably). If you never connected to either, then I'd personally wait until Customer Care restored your previous game, and then connect to a save platform, then you'll never find yourself in this position again. I'm just adding this in case it helps, if not helpful please disregard. 

PS. Love your forum name!
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 
no avatar

Floppy_Dolphin

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:12 am
Yeah I never linked my old account fb or Google play so I'll just need to wait for cc. And yeah thanks if I get the acc back I'll be sure to link it to something