Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:48 pm
While in the game go to Options - Customer Care and press the chat icon in the top right corner of the screen. That should open up the support chat for you and you can write to them there. Also, no longer having access to your FB account might pose some issues with the retrieval of the DML account linked to that FB, however, the support agents will do their best to help you retrieve it.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:01 pm
There is no chat there anymore. It wants me to start over. Do I have to make an entirely new ticket now?

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:57 pm
@BlueJayJay. If you created your ticket via in-game chat, you can return to that chat history by going back to:
Gear (icon) > Customer Care > Contact Us (top-right of first screen after clicking "Customer Care" button. This allows you to access your message history, and message again about your issue (if previous ticket was unresolved and recent, it often continues where it left off).
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:41 am
I did that, but my chat isn't there anymore. It's asking how it can help me again.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:22 am
That's unusual, I can see my chat history when I tap the right spot, even closed tickets. All I have to do is scroll up to see the entire history since they moved to this new platform. Also matches exactly what AlexYs said. 🤷‍♀️ Are you sure you are tapping the right place?
Goodbye folks and goodbye meaningful, contextualised and non-fragmented feedback to GL. 
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:37 pm
The app did glitch out on me again and I had to reinstall it. Would that have made it go away?
Does this mean I have to make another ticket and wait another 2 weeks?? 😩

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:12 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
While in the game go to Options - Customer Care and press the chat icon in the top right corner of the screen. That should open up the support chat for you and you can write to them there. Also, no longer having access to your FB account might pose some issues with the retrieval of the DML account linked to that FB, however, the support agents will do their best to help you retrieve it.

AlexYs did say to go there and do that ^. I would follow his instruction. Plus take a screenshot of your conversation ID number in case it glitches again. If ever the lack of response goes past 72 hours you can post your conversation ID here and AlexYs will try to help you. They are good about helping when they are aware and have what they need to help you.

Without having your previous game connected to an ID, it makes it a lot harder for them to find and put back your game for you. Once restored it needs to be connected to something, probably Android Gamer ID, then whenever you have a problem, you'll be able to restore your own game by just logging back into that.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:23 pm
374675 is my NEW conversation ID... Will I have to wait just as long?

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:28 pm
I'm just a player, but I think you probably have to give customer care some time to see your ticket and reply. If it goes past 72 hours without a reply, you can remind here with your conversation ID as you have done. Good luck! :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:06 pm
Thanks a bunch cryscryb for helping the user out with their questions. :)

@BlueJayJay420 You won't have to wait that long as I'll be emailing the DML customer care team to help out with the new ticket as soon as possible.

Best,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.