Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Dr.Dracon

Windows PC

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:27 pm
Hello.

My progress of the game legeng dragonomania is lost , after I used to play another device, the progress of the game for the year is lost, after I used a laptop instead of a tablet.  Now, not on the tablet, not on the laptop, there are no saved game settings.
Operating systems on devices are the same win 10, the game was downloaded from Win Store, under Microsoft account, to enter the game only the microsoft account was used, on all devices.

how to restore progress ? Thank
no avatar

Dr.Dracon

Windows PC

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:21 am
please, help !!!

data storage server  eur (eur-gold)
ID 26g045

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:33 pm
You need to contact Customer Care, either in-game (Options in far upper right corner, then Customer Care) or on the web at https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69. After submitting your request, you'll get an auto reply email with your ticket ID (8-digit number) in the body of the message. If your issue isn't resolved within a few days, come back to this thread and post your ticket ID and ask AlexYs to please check on the status of your case. Good luck.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: Microsoft, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
Discord: CritterFeeder#1410

A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2021.05.15
no avatar

Dr.Dracon

Windows PC

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 am
Hi
well, I wrote to the technical support service English-speaking users, by your link, came an automatic letter, waiting for the solution of the problem. If tech support does not help me in a week, I will write here again.
no avatar

Dr.Dracon

Windows PC

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:40 am
CritterFeeder wrote:
You need to contact Customer Care, either in-game (Options in far upper right corner, then Customer Care) or on the web at https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69. After submitting your request, you'll get an auto reply email with your ticket ID (8-digit number) in the body of the message. If your issue isn't resolved within a few days, come back to this thread and post your ticket ID and ask AlexYs to please check on the status of your case. Good luck.

My ticket ID is 15353085
no avatar

Dr.Dracon

Windows PC

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:56 pm
Today in technical support helped, restored progress.

Thank you

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 pm
Hello Dr.Dracon, I'm happy to hear that our customer care agents have managed to restore your old account. If there's anything else please don't hesitate to let our CC agents know, they'll gladly assist. Kind regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Dr.Dracon

Windows PC

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 am
Hi
Аgain the problem, progress of the game legeng dragonomania is lost , after reinstallation Win10, before reinstalling ID player 26g045, after reinstallation ID player g8h674, data storage server  eur (eur-gold), the game was downloaded from Win Store, under Microsoft account, to enter the game only the microsoft account was used. Who can help ?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm
Same procedure as before. Once it's fixed, please link your game to either Xbox (Microsoft offers a fee Xbox Live account) or Facebook or both. When linked, your progress is saved and easy to retrieve after mishaps like this.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: Microsoft, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
Discord: CritterFeeder#1410

A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2021.05.15

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 am
Thanks for helping out, CritterFeeder. :)
As a FYI, reinstalling the OS or hard resetting a tablet/phone will always cause a progress reset as your unique identifier changes. So, if you're forced to do the aforementioned, make sure that your profile is linked with a social network account (XBL or FB on Windows 10). That way you can easily retrieve your progress once you've set up your device. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.