Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:28 pm
349061 is my conversation ID
Somebody please help me. I had to reinstall the app today because it kept crashing. And now I can't log in to my account.
I don't have Facebook so I can't do that way.
I worked my butt off to get DreamCatcher Dragon and I'm only 9 steps away! I really hope I can get this fixed today so I can get that dragon.
Help please!

SpeedyReidyG

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:39 pm
I lost my progress also, still no response

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:52 pm
cryscryb wrote:
Did you every connect your game, from inside the game, to your Android Gamer ID at any point (Google play games) or FB? If so, then getting past the tutorial then reconnecting to whichever of these you connected to in the past will restore your game automatically (it uses these to associate a save with). If not, then connecting would probably save the new game (NOT what you'd want to do probably). If you never connected to either, then I'd personally wait until Customer Care restored your previous game, and then connect to a save platform, then you'll never find yourself in this position again. I'm just adding this in case it helps, if not helpful please disregard. 

PS. Love your forum name!

BlueJayJay (349061 conversation ID), your conversation ID is your Ticket number (2 names for the same thing) 
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=711682#p4118688
SpeedyReidyG
I lost my progress also, still no response

SpeedyReidyG, you'll have best luck if you created a CC ticket from in-game first, per the instructions here. (If you've already done that, please disregard this, I'm just posting it to help you save time in case you haven't done that here somewhere).

Folks that have the auto-reply conversation/ticked ID (it is in the subject line) but haven't gotten a response, it's a good idea to check your spam folder or use your email search feature. If you haven't gotten a response within a few business days, then post your conversation/ticket ID here.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:06 pm
I don't think I connected to Google. :(
And I still haven't heard anything from the conversation ID thing.
no avatar

Stheno82

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:27 pm
Hello, I'm having the same issue.  The game was crashing today, 2/7/21, so I Uninstalled it and reinstalled it thinking it would be fine.  When I logged back on I was back at level 1.  I was a lvl 70 with over 100 dragons, I sent an email to customer  service about retrieving my lost account but I haven't heard anything, customer service is 348837. I play on a Samsung note 20.  I know I connected it to Facebook when I first started but when I log on and connect it to social media it does not reload my progress.  Any suggestions?  Is there a way to fix this?

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:34 am
Folks that used in-game chat to create a customer care (CC) ticket, or used the form Alexys provided, following these steps, should have received an auto-reply with the Conversation/tickt ID after provided name, email, screenshot, and further details on the issue. Or, if the online form was used instead, the player should have recieved an email auto-reply with the conversation ID in the subject line. A conversation ID (6-digit number) is usually required to find your game amongst all other devices and accounts out there. In the forum they will ask for the CC Conversation ID too (posting without a CC ticket doesn't bypass the queue, it may slow you down since you'll usually be sent back to retrieve or create one).

Note: I think they've said before that posting the same stuff in multiple threads won't get it addressed any sooner. 

I think the advice usually goes something like this (but pls don't quote me on it--I'm just a player like you):
  • Read previous advice in the same/similar threads (and in the in-game chat knowledge base) to see if steps given by staff solve your issue, or the issue is already known which means you just have to wait for resolution. 
  • If your issue is not addressed, and you haven't already created a CC ticket, create a CC conversation/ticket following one of the official methods these official steps.
  • After in-game chat/online-ticket creation:

If you have gotten an in-game, on-screen conversation ID (6-digit number), or if you used the online form and have gotten an email auto-reply with conversation/ticket ID in the subject line:
    • Generally you get a reply within 72 (business) hours. They ask you to please be patient.
    • Check in-game for replies if you used the in-game method. 
    • Check your spam folder if you used the online form, often they get filtered there.
    • If after 72 (business) hours no reply is received, post your conversation ID in this Technical Issues forum (under an existing topic if there's a suitable one in the first few pages, or create a new topic if there isn't). 
    • Allow some time for the Gameloft staff to respond after posting your conversation ID (it's a global forum, their business hours may be different than your time zone).

If you haven't gotten an in-game chat on-screen conversation ID, or if you used the online form and haven't gotten an email auto-reply with Conversation ID (6-digit number) in the subject line:
    • If you used in-game chat, you may have not gone far enough to provide the details required to obtain a conversation ID (name, email if it is your first time, and then further description of the issue and/or screenshots asked for to provide a converstion ID. Go back to the in-game support section and finish the process until you get a conversation ID. Once obtained, take a screenshot of the conversation ID.
    • If you used the online form, check your spam folder, search your email, and wait a while (could be a delay?)
    • If you used the online form, after waiting a while you still have no auto-reply, you can try creating a new CC ticket using that same form wait for the auto-reply with the conversation/ticket ID in the subject line (check spam folder again and give it a little time again). Sounds like they can follow up with CC regarding your ticket status once they have the conversation ID.
    • Wait and see if they answer within 72 (business) hours.
    • If after 72 (business) hours no reply is received, post your conversation/ticket ID in this Technical Issues forum' (under an existing topic if there's a suitable one in the first few pages, or create a new one if not). 
    • Allow some time for the Gameloft forum staff to respond after posting your conversation ID (it's a global forum, their business hours may be different than your time zone). Sounds like they can check with CC regarding your ticket status.

If the problem is folks uninstalled/reinstalled/moved the game on the same device operating system/platform, and then got reset back to level 1, then I think the advice usually goes something like this (remember, I'm just a player like you):
  • The game saves your progress but only associates it to an easily self-retrievable ID/Facebook if you manually did one of the following before you uninstalled/moved the game (if you have NOT done one of the following, probably best to wait for GL to restore your game and NOT do one of these):
    • iOS, from in-game you went to Settings/gear-icon > Connect to Social Network:
      • Apple (ID) [NOT Game Center, there's an option on the right just called "Apple" (ID)]
      • Facebook
    • Android, from in-game you went to Settings/gear-icon > Connect to Social Network:
      • Android Gamer ID/Google Play
      • Facebook
    • Windows, from in-game you went to Settings/gear-icon > Connect to Social Network:
      • Microsoft (ID)
      • Facebook​
    • If you did connect to one of the above on the existing game, then get past the tutorial, and reconnect to whichever method you used above (using the SAME account), this should let you restore your own progress, if it doesn't create a CC conversation ID (6-digit number).
    • If you did NOT connect to one of the above on the existing game, then you have to use either in-game chat to get a conversation ID, or create an online CC ticket, and it is probably best wait for Gameloft to restore your game for you (so you don't unintentionally save the new/empty game to your social option). 
      How to contact Customer Care (top sticky post in this forum).
      • If you want to prevent data loss from happening again it is probably in your best interest, to wait until your game is restored by GL, then use one of the above options to save your game so you can self-restore next time! 

If you now find yourself in the middle of a major event, having uninstalled/reinstalled/moved-devices and you can't play the event on your main account because you didn't connect to an ID option/Facebook, that's a major bummer, yes. It's why players should ensure they connect to a ID/Facebook option to save, this is not automatic in many/most games, they generally need your permission to connect to your IDs/Facebook to share data with them... it is each player's responsibility to this in any game. So, folks probably need to watch for it and make sure to do it, it will probably save them grief next time and in other games too.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

SpeedyReidyG

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:27 pm
Sorry that I created a new thread, I will take it down if I can figure it out. My conversation ID is 311556

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:27 pm
No worries, I think once you have several comments/replies you can delete. I hope they get back to you soon SpeedyReidyG! Unfortunately there always seems to be quite a few players with unsaved games during Ancient/Divine major events that discover they never saved... so there can be a bit of a backlog. :(
no avatar

Lavelysingh114

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:37 pm
It happened with me my progress lost in my iOS device when I changed to new one it's on same platform ios to ios but still I can't get my progress I tried to connect with customer care they said wait for few minutes and its 4 th day i am waiting i am so angry and annoyed with it I didn't expected this much bad service from gameloft i have tired of waiting and lost all my progress i have done they are not reply any my mails  my Conversation ID: 343816

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:14 pm
Sounds like you either aren't logged into the same iOS account on both devices, or perhaps you never used the in-game option to connect the game to your iOS Apple ID so you could self-retrieve your progress? That has to be done manually in-game at least once on the existing game before moving, is not automatic since many/most games require your permission to do this (because it shares data). If you never did that prior to moving/uninstalling, it is probably best to wait for GL to restore it first, then to connect it to a social/ID option to associate your existing save to so you never have to go through this again. Check my message above, I added some details for this at the bottom of it:

viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=606936&p=4118850#p4118850