Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:49 pm
Hello,

@ I'm not entirely sure if that's possible, but the good folks from customer care can answer this question for you for sure!

@Merlin90 Sorry to hear about your friend's issue. I have sent an email with their info towards Customer Care and I expect they should get contacted soon.

@SpeedyReidyG @BlueJayJay420 They're usually responded in a reasonable timeframe, albeit that also heavily depends on the workload of our customer care agents, and unfortunately with the release of the new update the volume of tickets have been on the high side. All this being said though, I did message Customer Care and ask them if they can speed things along to help you guys out.

Best regards,
Alex
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Progress, Dragon Mania Legends

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:45 pm
Is it possible for them to send me a Dreamcatcher dragon egg when I get my account back? I just don't feel like it's fair for me to almost get to the end of sigil campaign and then not be able to get my fav dragon because customer care is backed up.
no avatar

Lavelysingh114

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:27 am
I still haven't received any massage or email from customer care its been more then week now i am getting frustrating i had so many dragons and have progressed so much now i lost all my time wasted please if you could help me do it my case id 343816

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:27 am
Hello, all the tickets I've forwarded onto customer care have been answered. If that's not the case though, please do let me know and I'll send them a reminder.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:07 pm
I haven't heard anything and it's been over a week.
I've definitely lost my chance to get Dreamcatcher dragon so I really hope they can give me that when they give me back my account.
no avatar

sakuradite2

Windows PC

Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:53 pm
i just redownload this game this month..
back then, i decided to retire from this game bcs of my windows phone 8.1 (Lumia 820) is ended their support..
my game is already linked to my fb.. (user id : 100000221344695 )

but when i logged to pc (with same fb account) all my progress is lost..
how do i get my past game progres?
i also already contacted customer care though game message or email..
but I still haven't received any reply / message or email from customer care..

my email conversation id : #348732
in game message conversation id = 340982
no avatar

Floppy_Dolphin

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:39 pm
I have not gotten a reply from customer care yet and its been about 2 weeks since I sent the message to them.
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:43 pm
It's been a week and a half for me. Still nothing. I'm missing out on my farming, my money, my breeding, events. And I missed getting my favorite dragon (dreamcatcher dragon) because it's been too long. I am not happy with this customer service. I hope they make up for all the loss.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:20 pm
Hello,

@BlueJayJay420 I've just double cheeked to make sure but your ticket has been indeed responded exactly 4 days ago. Here's the reply from the CC agent:

"Hello,
Thank you for your message.
In order to restore your old progress of level 56, you should log in to the game using the same credentials as before (Facebook account in your case).
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me back.
Best regards,
Ekaterina
Gameloft Customer Care"

If you don't see this reply, please send a message in the support chat and the CC agent will get back to you to help you out.

@Floppy_Dolphin I've sent a reminder to Customer Care regarding your pending issue. They should be reaching out to you soon to help you out.

@sakuradite2 I've highlighted your pending ticket in the Customer Care system. A dedicated agent should get in touch with you soon to assist you in retrieving your progress.

Best regards,
AlexYs
no avatar

BlueJayJay420

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:45 pm
Where is the support chat?
I deactivated my Facebook so I don't have it anymore. That won't work.