Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

MilanMarkovic92

Google Play (Android)

Android user here. What happend to the reward in the Crowded Nursery Event that finished an hour ago?? There was just a loading circle on my android device that froze a game for a few seconds at the and of the event at 8:00 CET and I got nothing after that. I am supposed to be in one of the first 3 places. Fix it of recompensate please!
MM
Attachments
Screenshot_20180111-011621.png
Screenshot_20180111-011621.png (778.44 KiB) Viewed 115 times
no avatar

Talkin2theMoon

Google Play (Android)

Re: missing EVENT reward

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:42 am
I would like to add my two cents worth...rather, make that my 150 gems worth. I spent 150 gems and fast-hatched 3 dragons with 6 minutes to spare on the leaderboard countdown...and then waited for it to tell me my new position. All I got was N/A as my positiion on the leaderboard, until the board went blank with 3 minutes and 4 seconds remaining on the countdown clock. Then no sooner did the Crying in the Nursery even disappear from my screen than I was advised of my rewards...39th place with a grand total of 1824 points. The only problem? Well, in my opinion? I was cheated out of 150 gems that I spent to fast-hatch 3 dragons worth 700 points (leaf, meteor and radiant). I spent 30-40 bucks tonight to fix up my islands and hatch those last 3 eggs and if DML isn't going to credit me with their hatching I want those gems back! I don't like feeling ripped off and cheated by a gaming company...especially when I've paid alot of money to play their game.

MilanMarkovic92

Google Play (Android)

Re: missing EVENT reward

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 am
Yes, I got the N/A too, as I was checking 5-10mins prior to the Event end. BUT...I also got a 1.position about 2mins before it ended. My problem is, I was not advised of my reward, not even of not getting any reward...it was weird, frozen screen, small circle in the center spinning for a few secs and then nothing. I didn't touch anything, claim it while fiddling with the screen or gotten any coins or food increase. Like I wasn't participating at all. I spent much diamonds too..

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

You both need to contact customer care. Best from in game
They are the only ones who can compensate or give you your prizes
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Gameloft Player ID: 3g3ge
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (41/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"

MilanMarkovic92

Google Play (Android)

Already did that, but thanks

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi folks, the customer care team will do their best to sort out the issues you've encountered with the Crowded Nursery Event. Btw, don't hesitate to post your ticket IDs so we can ask our appropriate team to follow up on them! Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

MilanMarkovic92

Google Play (Android)

My ticket ID is 15062693

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

I didn't get it either, but I was pretty far down on the list, so it wasn't enough of a reward to be concerned about it. Sounds like a lot of people missed out on it.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your ticket ID, MilanMarkovic92. :) Kindly note that one of our customer care agents has answered your ticket requesting some additional info from your side. Could you please send a reply to that message with the details in question so the agent can further assist you with your issue? Thanks a lot!
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.