Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Fionna_Tan

Google Play (Android)

Hi Team,

Ticket ID: 14897153

Logged my ticket on the 24th Dec but no reply still. I'm having issue with the code provided by Link Device, as I'm changing phones and looking to transfer the game progress to the new phone.

I've entered the code but it's not valid.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

The link device code requires that both devices be on the same plaform (iOS/Android/Windows). If they aren't, you'll have to submit a new ticket requesting Customer Care to move your game from the old platform to the new one. You'll need the game's server/platform/recruitment code from the old phone so CC can find it on the servers. Depending on workload, the transfer can take from a few days to a few weeks.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Fionna_Tan

Google Play (Android)

Thanks CritterFeeder. :)

Both phones are Andriod and Samsung.
I have submitted the ticket to CC but still no reply yet, ticket was submitted on the 24th Dec.

Anyway to connect with them to? I've sent a follow up email about 14 days back.

Thanks

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Within the body of the auto email reply to your original submission, there should be an 8-digit number that is your ticket ID. Come back and post that here along with a request for AlexYs to check on the status of your case.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Fionna, the ticket you've provided in your OP has been bumped on the Customer Care support list. That being said, please note that you can also sync your progress across 2 or more devices on the same platform by linking your progress to a social network account (On Android that would be Google Play Games or Facebook). Once you've linked your progress simply log in with your social network account on your 2nd device (Options - Connect to a Social Network). A "conflict" screen should then appear prompting you to choose between 2 saves (local and cloud), select the appropriate option and your progress will be synced. Hope this helps!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Fionna_Tan

Google Play (Android)

Thanks CritterFeeder & AlexYs :)

AlexYs: I've tried logging into the Google Play Games & Facebook seperately, but it didn't actually sync my progress but instead allowed me to run both games parallely at seperate stages, I may have missed a step.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

That should bring up the conflict screen.

If not check again the operating system if they really both run Android
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 40 Clan: Angel power (39/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

Fionna_Tan

Google Play (Android)

Thanks soukupmi.

Checked and it's the same account used and both phones are Samsung J7 editions and Android.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Just a thought ... did you happen to download one from Amazon and the other from Google play? Those two aren't comatible and won't link or transfer.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi, another thing that hasn't been mentioned, DML can also be downloaded from Galaxy Apps (i.e. Samsung App Store). Maybe you've got the app on one of your devices from there? Anyway, the Customer Care folks should be able to locate your profile in their DB and manually move it on the new Android device. In that regard, I'll need to know your ticket ID so I can ask Customer Care to follow up on your case. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.