Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Fionna_Tan

Google Play (Android)

Thanks dbcurrie :)

I only use Google Play to download. Furthermore I did a transfer using samsung smart switch to transfer all apps from one phone to other.

AlexYs: Ticket ID: 14897153
let me know if this is the one, as I posted it in my first post :)

Thanks!

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

So you didn't download DML directly from Google Play to your new phone? DML assigns a recruitment code per game​ and a wholesale transfer from one device to another would confuse things, especially if you then opened the game on both devices - that's when the 'parallel game at different stages' happens. Uninstall DML on the new phone, download a fresh copy from Google Play, then try the Link Device or connecting to Facebook and/or GamerID.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Fionna, that's the one :) Just sent CC a reminder regarding your case, hopefully they'll contact you soon. Take care.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Fionna_Tan

Google Play (Android)

:D Thanks CritterFeeder!!
I uninstall and downloaded it from Google Play, didn't manage to try the Link Device as my GamerID popped up to prompt for either a switch or keep the new player mode. So I just happily did the switch to see if it would work and it did!

Finally I can fully use my new phone! =D

Was actually considering of quitting the game cause I didn't get any response from CC, so this forum was just my last shot at it :)

Appreciate the help!

Thanks AlexYs! This can be closed :))

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

You're very welcome :) It wasn't until you mentioned the app transfer that I realized what the problem could be. Enjoy the game :)
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Eminagveric23

Google Play TV (Android)

Help my how to return your level back because i lost it i played over facebook but did not bring me back to the original player please help my ID 15075931 please help i lost 83 level help me i tried everything but nothing

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@Fionna_Tan Happy to hear that you've managed to retrieve your DML progress on your new device. Thanks a lot for assisting with this case @CritterFeeder, you're a valuable member of our community. :)

@Eminagveric23 Kindly note that the customer care team has sent you a save file with your best progress to your device. Check your email to find out the exact steps you'll need to follow in order to successfully recover your old DML account.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.