Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Minilionkuti

Google Play (Android)

Transfer of data from Windows to Android

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm
I would like to transfer my data from my Windows Lumia 650 to my new HTC One m9+. I followed the procedure I found on this forum from another person but it's been over 2 weeks now. What else can I do?

CritterFeeder

Dragon Elder

Windows PC

By "followed the procedure", do you mean you have submitted a ticket to Customer Care with your request? If you have and you've received an auto email reply, you can post your ticket ID (8-digit number in the body of the email) here along with a request for AlexYs to follow up on the status. If you haven't received the auto reply (means your submission didn't go through) or submitted a ticket, that is the first step as only Customer Care can transfer a game from one server/platform to another.

​Once you've successfully submitted a ticket, it can take anywhere from a few days to (unfortunately for you) a few weeks to get your game moved. Tickets are handled in the order received and processing depends on availability of staff, complexity of requests, and current workload. Hope you hear good news soon :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox​

Recruitment code: 1c8c00
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Minilionkuti

Google Play (Android)

Yes I have done all of that. The forum said I should submit complaints for my two accounts, that of the windows and the other from the android so I have 2 ticket IDs. How do I request for AlexYs to follow up on my status? Im sorry Im new here.

CritterFeeder

Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Just add a post to this thread, include your ticket IDs, and end it with your request. AlexYs is this subforum's community manager and regularly monitors it for new topics and posts, although he may not see it until Monday.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox​

Recruitment code: 1c8c00
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

Minilionkuti

Google Play (Android)

Thanks a lot.

Ticket ID from Windows complaint: 14956315
Ticket ID from Android complaint: 14956355
I want to transfer my data from a Windows account on my Microsoft Lumia 650 to an android account on my HTC One M9+
no avatar

bloodmad

Windows Phone

hi AlexYs ,before two days i received replay from Agent Customer Care about transfer my game from windows to Android but to complete my request i should send confirm to that so i send my confirm on the same email i received from the Agent and dont have any replay, is that right and if not where should send the confirm, by the way my Entry ID 105948802 and my Game ID is fh89gh and my recruitment code is df67ef .

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer of data from Windows to Android

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 pm
Hi, I've checked both tickets you've provided but I don't see any reply from the Customer Care team. Have you opened by any chance another ticket regarding this cross-platform transfer request? Also, all requested details should be sent via email to Customer Care as only they can help out with the account migration (just reply to the message the CC agent sent as you would normally do). Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Minilionkuti

Google Play (Android)

No, I haven't opened any other ticket regarding this cross-platform transfer request. What else can I or should I do?

soukupmi

Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hi, I've checked both tickets you've provided but I don't see any reply from the Customer Care team. Have you opened by any chance another ticket regarding this cross-platform transfer request?.

You might have related that to bloodmad instead of the OP Milinionkuti.

I guess a little poking would help getting cc to reply :)
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (42/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

Minilionkuti

Google Play (Android)

Did I do that? or you aren't referring to me? I am getting confused. I just want my stuff to be transferred. If you can tell me what to do from the beginning again. I will do that.