Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

SrdjanSergio

Windows PC

Serbia

New clan bugs?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 pm
I have a question. Whether lately there are too many bugs in game like the clan dragon have changed alone, the requests at the door are disappearing, add new players to the clan without permission, our former non-clan players can comment and participate in the clan chat, strange promotion of players who are not in our clan ...my co leaders can't left that position and leave clan only if I like leader remove them .. maybe I forgot some bugs, but I wonder if other clans has same or similar problems. Windows platform

SrdjanSergio

Windows PC

Serbia

Re: New clan bugs?

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:34 am
Nice to know customer care agent work for weekend too. I start to love GL little more :D so i hope someone will fix this problem soon. i get one more mail this morning...Your ticket ID is 15015231

Dear Srdjan,

Thank you for the provided information.

I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent.
Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department.
It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

-------------------------------
Irina
Customer Care Agent

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New clan bugs?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:10 pm
Hi SrdjanSergio, as far as I can see the issues affecting your clan are now under investigation on the dev side (please keep in mind this process might take a while especially now as we're approaching the release date of the update). Nonetheless, the agents on the case will contact you back as soon as they have feedback from the devs. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

SrdjanSergio

Windows PC

Serbia

Re: New clan bugs?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm
Thanks for reply Alex :)