Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

johnna1975

Google Play (Android)

Re: bots spamming the discussion forum

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:46 am
106 spam pages...
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5 November 2015/ 338 unique dragons/ Love, Sumo, Briar, Zeus, Plushie, Gentelman, Polar Bear all 80 ****
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 320 unique dragons/ Torch, Autumn ,Vortex, Hades, Posh, Springtime  all 80 ****
Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

bots spamming the discussion forum

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:57 am
Hi, the 2 bot accounts have been banned and their spam removed. We'll see what additional security features we can add on a short notice to mitigate this annoying issue. Meanwhile, keep sending me PMs or update this thread if/when you see new bot accounts. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

bots spamming the discussion forum

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:54 pm
Quick update on this topic: We've made some changes to the groups permissions so hopefully this will prove to be a strong enough deterrent for the spammers to avoid the DML Forum. Going forward, we'll look into different solutions to improve our existing spambot countermeasures configured on the Forum (no ETA here at the moment).

That being said, I'll keep an eye this evening (GMT +2) on the various sections and will make sure to put the banhammer to use if I see any new bot activity. Thank you all for the great feedback and for bearing with us.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.