Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Patty2591

Windows PC

video bug

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:50 pm
This has been going on since before Christmas. I checked the forum & it said were aware of issue, but still continuing.  Every time I need to watch a video, whether going for Gems, extra Lives or the Lotto. Examples:  I go to Dungeon & need to get extra life, video comes on, freezes and then throws (end or retry window) and I have to completely go out of game and reload to continue.  I can't advance or play game to my advantage..  I am running game on HP/Envy/laptop in windows.  I guess my code is 5065ba..  Please let me know what's going on

Doctor Professor

Dragon Overlord

Google Play (Android)

Re: video bug

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm
Patty2591 wrote:
Please let me know what's going on

Nobody knows. Although many people suffer the same problem, I doubt there's gonna be any solution to it, so just... Deal with it, I guess

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

video bug

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:17 pm
Hi Patty2591, please consider sending a troubleshoot ticket to our support team by using the in-game Customer Care feature. Through this method our support team will be able to gather valuable info, like the model of your device, firmware information, game version, Player ID, server, etc., these details will help in the investigation process. Once you've submitted the ticket one of our dedicated agents will reach you via email and he/she will provide further assistance. Best regards.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.