Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

r3dw0lf369

Google Play (Android)

Hello,
I stopped playing DML a few months ago because there were so many buildings my windows phone could barely handle. It would require a lot of time to load, and even then it would crash from time to time (rarely). This was on a Lumia 630. Recently I got an android device, and when I tried to update DML in order to get the code to transfer progress it showed me an error: 80073cf6  and it shows this every time I try to update it. If i just try to open the game it wont open at all. The gameloft logo is displayed (and a cyanish bakcground). I think that I actually have it linked to my facebook account. I havent tried anything else except just retrying to update, soft reset, and trying to open the game.
On the android device, I have just downloaded the game and havent connected it to facebook or anything else.
https://i.imgur.com/sWjWlfN.png
https://i.imgur.com/nrfRM6p.png
I havent opened the game in at least 2 months, and im not sure how many updates I have missed.
Is there any way I could transfer the progress to the android device?
Thanks!

EDIT: This is the screen I get when I open the game. This is displayed for like 0.1 second and then the game closes:
https://i.imgur.com/gTUccom.png

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

I got this when the update was incomplete.
You can try to install it on the PC and connect it to fb there, then your progress should be synced there and you can get the recruitment code from it.
Or uninstall it from the phone, reboot and reinstall - this should also help, but is more risky.
Good luck
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Gameloft Player ID: 3g3ge
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (48/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

r3dw0lf369

Google Play (Android)

Can i install it on windows 7soukupmi wrote:
I got this when the update was incomplete.
You can try to install it on the PC and connect it to fb there, then your progress should be synced there and you can get the recruitment code from it.
Or uninstall it from the phone, reboot and reinstall - this should also help, but is more risky.
Good luck

Can it be installed on windows 7?
If i dont get any replies later ill try to reinstall it.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

No, Windows 8.1 or 10
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Gameloft Player ID: 3g3ge
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (48/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

r3dw0lf369

Google Play (Android)

Didnt work. I uninstalled the game, and tried to redownload it. The same issue occurs.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi r3dw0lf369, if you have linked your DML profile to your Facebook or Microsoft account there's still a chance that the Customer Care team can locate your old DML profile. If they manage to do that they can try to migrate your progress to the new device. It's worth a shot at least. Link to contact Customer Care :https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DRWN&verify=yes

Best regards,
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

r3dw0lf369

Google Play (Android)

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I did open a ticked a few days ago (5 January). It is almost identical to this topic. There I have included the facebook id aswell. The ID is: 14974531
Hopefully it gets solved.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi r3dw0lf369, thanks for sharing your ticket ID. One of the DML dedicated agents should get in touch with you shortly to assist you with the issue at hand. Best regards.
no avatar

r3dw0lf369

Google Play (Android)

Hello,
Some time has passed and trying to figure out, i sent 2 facebook ids to the support (and also "Your Dragon Mania Legends User ID is"), since I suspected that I had used a secondary facebook. Then I got this reply from support: "You need to get both profiles linked to the same Facebook ID. Additionally, please specify the exact level you had on your previous device."
Now, as I mentioned I dont have access to 1 profile (windows phone), I do however have access to both facebook accounts. And about the level I honestly have not even a clue. I only remember that I had 3 islands open (home, sawmp and desert) and roughly what was on each island (and having quite a lot of gems).
Due to the time it takes for the support to respond back, i thought I'd post here before I send this to the support via email, since I might get a faster response here.
So, what should I reply with? Should I just remention that I dont have access to windows phone profile? And also mention islands?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi r3dw0lf369, yes, please mention that you don't have access to that Windows Phone profile anymore, and since this happened quite some time ago you're not 100% sure on the details of your game. If you do remember some things though, please do mention them to the Customer Care team as they can help in tracking down the correct profile. That's my suggestion anyway, and in case it takes too long from them to reply, do let me know so I can ping them about it. Thank you.