Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Our clan on Android/Kindle didn't get to participate in the most recent seige - it simply didn't show up for any of the clan members. Nothing to be done about that now, but as a result of not getting those big points in the seige, we dropped a league, which I think means that the prizes will be less for the upcoming clan event. We also dropped from being the #1 clan to somewhere in the basement in the standings.

Since prizes are supposed to be doubled in the next event, it's a rough time to drop like that.

I've already submitted a ticket #14804523

But I thought it made sense to post it here to see if we can speed up a resolution, or if anything can be done at all. I guess the priority would be to put us back in our previous league. Hopefully we're on track to participate in the next event. So far, I see a countdown, so that's a good sign.

Clan name is Drake Drivers
My recruitment code is b031

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No Clan Siege - now we dropped a leage

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:56 pm
Hi dbcurrie, sorry for the late reply on this. I've checked the status of your ticket and noticed that the folks from Customer Care have recently provided a resolution for your case. If there's anything else on this matter please be sure to coordinate with our CC agents. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Thanks. It was a really quick resolution. We appreciate it.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No Clan Siege - now we dropped a leage

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:15 am
I'm glad to hear about that, dbcurrie. Please enjoy your time in Dragolandia. :)

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Re: No Clan Siege - now we dropped a leage

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:23 pm
This happened again - the siege started and we've got no way to participate.

I replied again to the same customer service ticket.

Thanks!

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Got a new ticket number on this. 14949223

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Just popping in here again to say that aside from the ticket number and an email that said this was going to the tech folks, I've gotten no reply yet. It's probably too late to matter for this siege, but last time we dropped a league and some clan members were really upset. Now that this is the second siege we're missing, there are clan members ratting swords and getting quite testy about it.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

And now that the event is over, we again dropped a league.

Also - we have no countdown timer for the next clan event. That happened before when we couldn't participate in siege, but we did see the timer for the clan races, which we were able to do.

Any idea if this can be fixed?

It doesn't seem to be the entire platform, since other clans have gained points from the sieges.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

I sent a ticket to cc the first day of the siege, and posted that ticket number here. Got one reply saying it's beng bumped to tech but nothing since. The clan is getting quite testy about it, which is why I've bumped it here. 

I don't see any point in sendng another ticket to cc unless we miss another clan event.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi dbcurrie, I've just check the status of your ticket and noticed that the developers are still working on your problem. To help out I've just sent an email to the CC folks + technical department regarding you case and asked them to speed up the investigation process. Thank you for being patient.