Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi dbcurrie, I've just check the status of your ticket and noticed that the developers are still working on your problem. To help out I've just sent an email to the CC folks + technical department regarding you case and asked them to speed up the investigation process. Thank you for being patient.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Thanks. I'll let the clan know. Appreciate the help!
no avatar

Koopakat

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Bumping this.  We were just dropped another clan league to league 2.
We are a lvl 15 clan with 50\50 members and were consistently #1 before this issue started.  How we have dropped from league 4 to league 2 and haven't even been able to participate in the last several clan events.
I also have a ticket in now:  15018439
We need our league restored to 4 and reasonably expect some form of compensation given we have been locked out of earning clan dragon cards for some time now.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Koopakat, I've checked the status of your ticket and the last CC agent who replied has escalated the matter to the technical department for further investigation. It might take a short while for them to respond, but rest assured that as soon as that happens you'll be updated by the CC team. Thanks.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi dbcurrie, wanted to let you know that the CC team just updated the ticket with the dev team response. Best regards.

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Yes, I just got an email response. Keeping my fingers crossed that we can play in the upcoming events.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi dbcurrie, I've received notification from the CC team that the issue has been successfully resolved. In case it reoccurs, they've told me to let you know that you should get in touch with them asap, that way they'll be able to check out the issue while the event is still active (note: by they I'm referring to the CC team + tech department). Thank you kindly.