Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Mr.Bloodman

Apple (iOS)

Transfer Account

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 pm
Hi,

I am using iPhone 4 with iOS 7 as a operating system, with the recent update game is avilable only for iOS 8 and above and it is not allowing me to play anymore. I would like to know is there any way to move my game to my pc now?

Thanks,

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Transfer Account

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:44 pm
Faster to get a new iPhone, but yes, you can transfer to another platform. Contact Customer Care in-game by selecting the Options button in the far upper right corner, then Customer Care. Scroll down and select 'I didn't find an answer to my question', then 'Contact Us'. Fill in the form and select Gameplay as the main issue, then Other as the sub-issue. In the description box, type in that you want to transfer your game from iOS to Windows. After submitting the form, you'll get an auto reply email with your ticket ID in the body of the message. You can come back here and post it with a request for AlexYs to follow up, but please be prepared to wait. Server transfers take time (days and weeks, not minutes and hours) and there's no way of knowing how many tickets are ahead of yours. Good luck :)
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

forum_1193864

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:50 pm
Поддерживаю вопрос! Что теперь делать владельцам iPhone 4? Прекращать играть? Очень обидно. тем более что недавно начал вкладывать в игру реальные деньги. Можно ли переместить прогресс с игры хотя бы на Андроид? Если да - то как это сделать?
I support the question! What do the owners of iPhone 4 do now? Stop playing? Very disappointing. especially since he recently began to invest real money in the game. Can I move the progress from the game even to Android? If so, how?

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:35 pm
Same steps as CritterFeeder described above. Just don't type Windows...
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (45/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

Mr.Bloodman

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:35 am
Raised a ticket 3 days back, still no reply.

My ticket ID is 14753287

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer Account

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:55 am
Hi folks, like our Dragon Elder has mentioned earlier in this thread, moving saved data between two different platforms can be quite a lengthy process, so as a result of this I ask for your understanding and patience. That said, I've emailed the CC agent responsible with these tasks to handle Mr.Bloodman's request in a timely fashion. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Luciana Medina

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 am
Hi, 

My ticket ID is 14823077

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer Account

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:20 am
Hi Luciana, keep in mind that there's queue in place and most likely you'll have to wait a short while till someone's available to handle your request. The usual waiting time is 12 to 72 hours, however, it can go up to 7 days depending on the volume of tickets in the system and/or the priority of these pending issues. Thanks for understanding.
no avatar

Micica

Windows PC

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:56 am
Good afternoon AlexYs. Could I ask you to try me to solve the problem of switching to android platform from windows. I sent them a request 9 days ago and I have not received any response yet. I would love if my progres could be moved to Android and it would stay on my computer. Thank you and forgive the interference.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer Account

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:39 pm
Hi Micica, please let me know the ticket ID with your cross-platform data transfer request. The ticket ID can be found in the automated response mail you should have received after reporting the issue to CC. Once I have this info I'll ask one the colleagues from CC to help you out. Thanks.