Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Re: zooming not working anymore

Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:13 am
@RoseGuide, no your mind is not playing tricks on you, we used to be able to zoom out further.

@ Soukupmi, I sure hope it's not intended, it has only been this way since the update. I don't like not being able to see the opponent's dragon, especially since the picture shown and the actual dragon don't always match. That has also been a problem for a long time in the EL.
Proud Leader of DMD Win Eur
Code h8f6
Started playing March 2, 2015
Team: Zeus, Plushie, Medusa, Briar, Yin Yang, Crystal, Guardian, Love, Torch, Verdant, all lvl 80, all 4*

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:44 am
True - the image is often late and corrected during the fight.
But the level and the elements of the opposing defender are always correct.
So if after beating the lvl 45 fire dragon the image showed me a lvl 80 fire dragon with legendary,light,shadow I still know what I will be up against.
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (45/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

zooming not working anymore

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:39 am
Hello folks, thanks again for sharing the requested info, this has helped out quite a lot! :) Btw AutumnSkye, I'm having issues seeing your uploaded screenshot once again :(, not sure why this is happening, though I've alerted the forum development team to look into it. Is it possible to use a image hosting website to upload the pic? Now about the issue the hand, the Windows dev team just confirmed that the visual glitch occurring in the Enchantment League as seen from this screenshot - https://i.imgur.com/IvPEYl4.jpg - will also get addressed in the next major update (UPD 24) as well as all the other noticeable misalignment problems occurring throughout the game.

@dbcurrie I believe that's a design choice that's in effect only on the Kindle version of the game, considering that the hardware is not up to par with the other high end devices from other platforms. Basically, the game would have performance issues when playing very far zoomed out like on Windows PC, since the engine will have to render a bunch of things on the screen, resulting in a poor experience for the end user.

@soukupmi Regarding the gift box counter not being left aligned, I'm not sure to be honest as it's something very minor, but I'll ask around.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 pm
Quick follow up on this, I've received another update from the Windows dev team, they now believe that they've found the root cause for the zoom issue. It appears that Windows devices with small resolution displays (i.e. 1366 x 768 most commonly used on budge laptops) have limited zoom capability, this should be fixed in the upcoming client update (UPD 24).

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:35 am
Code h8f6
Team: Zeus, Plushie, Medusa, Briar, Yin Yang, Crystal, Guardian, Love, Torch, Verdant, all lvl 80, all 4*

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 am
Let's see if that one stays....  ::)
Code h8f6

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:27 am
Yes, this was the pic the developers were looking for! :D This issue should be fixed in the upcoming update. Also, I've reported the problem with the image upload tool to our forum devs so hopefully they'll find a solution for that as well. Thanks a lot for helping us out, AutumnSkye. :)

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:47 am
As an avid DML addict I am always happy to help, 
Thank you AlexYs for all that you do!!  :D
Code h8f6
no avatar

RoseGuide4534

Windows PC

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm
Just updated the game and now it seems like all issues with scaling is fixed. Woho! Thank you  :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:00 pm
Wonderful news, Rose! :D