Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

RoseGuide4534

Windows PC

Re: zooming not working anymore

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 pm
I also have this issue. I'm playing on a HP pavilion 13x360 pc. How are things going with this issue. Are you guys close to finding a fix yet? Do I dare to use my clan points when it looks like this?
Attachments
DML scaling issue.png
DML scaling issue.png (986.45 KiB) Viewed 128 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

zooming not working anymore

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am
@AutumnSkye Sorry to hear that the provided solution didn't resolve the issue. I've asked the Windows team to look further into this matter based on the info found in this thread. Best regards.

@RoseGuide4534 Sadly, the team's still looking into. However, I've passed the details shared by affected players in this thread, hopefully they'll manage to get to the root cause of the problem. Btw, would you mind sharing your friend code and server? Or if by any chance you've contacted Customer Care, could you let me know your ticket ID? Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:46 am
Thank you again AlexYs, hopefully they will find the problem soon.
Proud Leader of DMD Win Eur
Code h8f6
Started playing March 2, 2015
Team: Zeus, Plushie, Medusa, Briar, Yin Yang, Crystal, Guardian, Love, Torch, Verdant, all lvl 80, all 4*
no avatar

RoseGuide4534

Windows PC

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:57 pm
@RoseGuide4534 Sadly, the team's still looking into. However, I've passed the details shared by affected players in this thread, hopefully they'll manage to get to the root cause of the problem. Btw, would you mind sharing your friend code and server? Or if by any chance you've contacted Customer Care, could you let me know your ticket ID? Thanks.

AlexYs, of course, my info is: recruitment code 75b4db, player id 97d6fd, eur-gold, windows.
I haven't sent a ticket to cc. I figured that this was a know problem and since this is annoying but dosen't prevent me from playing the game it would be better not to flood cc with more tickets on a subject they are already working on. Is it better to send them a ticket anyway?

I don't know if this is relevant but I have always been connected through xbox live. As I understood thing that disappeared with this update. Don't know if that can have affected anything but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

The first days after the update the zooming on the main and campaign maps was terrible. This was adjusted a couple of days ago. (Although I wouldn't mind being able to zoom out even more! More zoom to the people!  :) )
As far as I can see the issue remaining is that the icons are too big, as in the picture I posted. I think it is in all parts of the game.

As examples:
I have noticed that in my friend list all the name icons are bigger so I see fewer names at a time in my list.
I have to scroll to see all clan quests.
In battle most of the upper element of my third dragon ends up under the gray area that describe elemental effect. It makes it hard to use that element but not impossible.

I hope this info helps. If necessary I can take more screen shots.

And thank you for looking into this problem!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

zooming not working anymore

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:24 pm
Hey, thank you all for sharing your details in this thread. The Windows developers have just confirmed that the misalignment issues should get addressed in the next major update (UPD 24). @AutumnSkye, I'm really, really sorry to ask you again, but the devs want to get a screenshot from you that can shed some light on the following: "In the Enchantment League it's so bad I can't see the opponents dragon". Thanks a bunch!
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

AutumnSkye

Windows PC

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 pm
Hopefully it will stick around long enough for you to see it ;)Image
Proud Leader of DMD Win Eur
Code h8f6
Started playing March 2, 2015
Team: Zeus, Plushie, Medusa, Briar, Yin Yang, Crystal, Guardian, Love, Torch, Verdant, all lvl 80, all 4*

soukupmi

Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:48 pm
AutumnSkye wrote:
Hopefully it will stick around long enough for you to see it ;)Image

My game looks the same.
I thought that this was intended
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (45/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

RoseGuide4534

Windows PC

Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:46 pm
Thanks for the info AlexYs. It's nice to know that a change will come in the future :)
I'm guessing that the next update is a couple of month away?
My enchantment league looks just as AutumnSkyes and Soukupmis.
Also, it might be wishful thinking, but I think that the zooming is now as i was a couple of updates ago, before it was increased. So definetley playable but can be even better. Or maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me. what do you other guys think of the zooming?
This is how it looks with max zoom out right now.

Anyway, I wish you all a happy holiday!  :P
Attachments
DML scaling issue 2.png
DML scaling issue 2.png (1002.48 KiB) Viewed 60 times

soukupmi

Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:35 pm
I was able to make it smaller before. Not your mind playing tricks.

And up in the left corner you can see another thing that I noticed: The gift box counter is not left aligned - is that on purpose?
Attachments
wp_ss_20171216_0001 (2).png
wp_ss_20171216_0001 (2).png (195.5 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 30 Clan: Angel power (45/50)
- daily players welcome
FB: Contact "Conny Weit"
no avatar

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:36 pm
Mine is even worse than what RoseGuide is seeing. At max zoom out, I can't even see that whole island.

I'm referring to my Kindle game. Windows is fine.