Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, I've double checked and the most recent message found in the ticket you've mentioned (#14748979) is from our CC agent (Fri, 08 Dec 2017). Could you please send another reply with the info requested by the CC agent? Btw, this is the subject of the email: Re: [#FFD-92396-125] [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Dragon Mania Legends] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Other]

Thanks,
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

so sorry, for late answer, i didnt noticed, cause it was on new page... well, now i see.
ok then- i will show You i really sendeda message. here is screenshot from my email account with date and time when it was sended:

https://mega.nz/#!eQc3VRTT!PjlBqq13a9gO ... INetnOaB9o

i sended that also now. if they still dont have it, i have no idea why they dont recieve my emails.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi, there might be an issue with your email domain as there's no follow up messages from your side in the ticket we're talking about. Could you please resubmit your issue to CC and include the requested information? Also, I'd advise using a different email account this time if you can. Thanks.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

ok, I will try to send from my gmail account.
done. If they will not recieve now the message- I have no idea, how I can reply.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, the reply appears correctly in the system, however, I've asked you to resubmit the ticket to not confuse the agent handling your case when he/she sees that you're answering from 2 different email addresses. Oh well, I left a sticky note in the ticket so the agent who replies to your issue can know about your current situation. Thanks.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

I did place in the title of email this phrase which you asked for, didn't I? Anyway, thanks for your support
:)
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

and as before - they forgot about me

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi, the ticket has been answered by one of my colleagues from Customer Care. That being said, could you please check with the agent? Thanks.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

Ok, I have an answer on my first email address, and I expected on Gmail, nevermind. I just sent a reply. :D

after one week- I'm still waiting.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

yeah. next week. I think there is no chance to restore my account back. Thank you for past two years.

AND YES! Next day after this post- I RECIEVED AN ANSWER :D maybe I can reclaim access to my account :D