Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

Hello. I recently had a computer crash. After reinstalling the game, I am not able to recover my progress ... because I lost the ability to login to facebook. And that is because I refused to give facebook my data instead of a nickname, created just to gain access to games like this. Is it possible to restore access to my previous account? (without having to disclose my own data, to Facebook)
and this is why i refused to give them my data... They demanded to send a valid document (likwe my id card, driver license or other document) confirming my name, based on the fact that my "friends" can not find me under a pseudonym!
Probably a surprise for them is the fact. that the acquaintances know perfectly well, that I use a pseudonym, and find me preety easily ... and I will not voluntarily give my data to this spy.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

If fb didn't close your account you should still be able to connect your game to it.
Otherwise you will have to contact customer care with your OLD recruiting code - I really hope for you that you wrote it down. And you will also need the server that you played on (eur/apa) - probably the same as now. At least give them your nickname.
Good luck

Did fb change the account creation specs? I didn't have to do that, but my account is relatively old.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 40 Clan: Angel power (39/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page

dbcurrie

Dragon Mentor

Windows PC

USA

@soukupmi, Facebook recently got serious about requiring that people use real names (or in the case of famous folks, their real stage names) because there were so many people with vast numbers of sock puppet accounts. People who chose realistic fake names were less likely to be targeted than people who used obviously fake names like Ima FakeName.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

Unfortunately, I do not have this code. I sent invitations just for this purpose created an account on the FB. My daughter and wife have a game just assigned to my code, if that helps anything ... I'm not able to get at this moment, even my posts are on fb disappeared, so I can not check that out of the real account.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

i have writed to the support a weak ago, but they didnt even responsed, so i think it will be over of my long adventure with this game, cause i dont want to start all over again, this will take too much time, so if they dont care about that- it is time to say good bye.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Post the ticket id that you received here - maybe AlexYs can push it a little.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 40 Clan: Angel power (39/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

ofc.
This automated response confirms that we have received your message.
Your ticket ID is 14748979.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

ok, they still alive there :D today i received an answer:D we will see, how it will end.:)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey there OP, your ticket has been indeed answered by one of the folks from Customer Care. That being said, could you please reply back in order for the agent assigned to your case to be able to further assist you with this unfortunate matter? Cheers!
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

I answered the same day that I received an e-mail from them. They have not replied since then (exactly it was 8 Dec 2017 13:09).