Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi, I've noticed that you've provided some of the requested information (Player ID), so I've checked with the CC team and asked them to follow up on your case, hopefully the player ID will be enough to locate your old profile in their database. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

Thank You for your help, AlexYs, I think only thanks to You, my case has progressed.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

someone write to me with information, that sends me a save file, but I didn't receive any data, nothing changed... I still log on my daughter account, not on my own.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello HostileGod, thanks for the update! I've asked the CC agents to check back with you regarding this matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

no problem. I want to thank you again, cause I have a presentiment, that's without your help would be stuck forever at the beginning. I still wait for a solution and will inform all of you here, how it will end. by the way. a consultant told me, that's now the game does not support Xbox account connection... I still using this connection hidden in this "pause" button on right upper corner, and it works fine...

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

@HostileGod - the XBox connection still works with a Windows tablet or PC (for now), but no longer works on Windows phones. Instead, the phone thinks it can connect to MSN  ::)
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

Again without magical powers of AlexYs- support will forget about me. since I sent my last email- support not responding. If I can give you an advice- live chat is the great solution. A client doesn't have to wait weeks, and problems not growing like mountains in front of you on the desk...
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

I just sent a ticket from my daughter account, which is now only one, what I can log in to it, to confirm, I've really owned that account. Maybe they finally do an effort and sign my account to my Xbox Acc... or Windows store client id.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Hostilegod, please check back with the Customer Care team as they've managed to locate your old progress. Thanks.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

:) Hello again. I just did what they asked me for.
I created completely new Facebook account, using the name one of the fairytale characters, and connected a new game client with that account.

interesting fact: I did not give any of my personal data, I have excluded all the possibilities of localization through websites, new IP address etc. and guess what ... Facebook recommends to me friends from places where I have lived all over the country and whom I actually know, despite the use of a new email account, and the introduction of neutral data.