Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

interesting fact: I did not give any of my personal data, I have excluded all the possibilities of localization through websites, new IP address etc. and guess what ... Facebook recommends to me friends from places where I have lived all over the country and whom I actually know, despite the use of a new email account, and the introduction of neutral data.

did you also use a different browser?each has a unique signature... welcome to "1984"
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

well... the whole thing started, cause I had windows reinstallation, and I did must download everything (incl. browser) all over again. so I'm guessing, this is something else, maybe windows id, or hardware signature, this is also things which can be easily checked by a website, where we logging on. this is a little bit scary, how they collect every info about us. there is somewhere a place, where someone have info about that, what kind of sites you watching, how long, and many other things... who can know you, where to find you, or who should know, where to find you. there is no privacy these days...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

[quote="HostileGod"] Hello again. I just did what they asked me for.
I created completely new Facebook account, using the name one of the fairytale characters, and connected a new game client with that account.[/quote]

Thanks for doing that, HostileGod! I've informed the CC agent to proceed further. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

thank you again, AlexYs. I really appreciate your help. without your intercession, support even not responding. thank you for your efforts. as always- I will keep you updated on the progress here.
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

ok ... I'm starting to think that their plan assumed simply... That I should start the game anew. : /
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

Hi all :D
Good news :) I received again access to my account. under a new pseudonym, but still.
after two months (i lost the possibility to make archangel dragon, but ok, maybe in next two years I can have another chance to get him) thanks to efforts and support of AlexYs- finally I can play again with all of you :) best regards and see you in the game, folks :)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, awesome news! Very happy that you've got your old progress back, even if it's under a different account. Have a nice day and please have fun in the upcoming Divine Event! :D
no avatar

HostileGod

Windows PC

thank you, AlexYs, no doubts it is your merit. without your support, probably the whole thing would be stuck under dust on someone's desk a long time ago. ;)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Cheers, HostileGod! :)