Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Brian B.

Google Play (Android)

Bug Issues

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 pm
My son installed Dragon Mania Legends on his tablet (Samsung - SM-T350).  He has been playing Dragon Mania Legends for a few weeks and he is level 23, however, recently after an update the screen had changed signigicantly.  After the update there are certain dragons and certain habitats that are now outlined in Black with Grey coloring and a red question mark.

​Whenever he tries to tap on one of these icons, whether a dragon or a habitiat, the following pop up is displayed 'There's more to love:  You can access this feature by downloading 0.00 MF of additional date.  Are you ready to continue.'  With the following choices - 'No'; 'Download All'; and 'Yes'.

​When we choose 'Download All', the following is displayed - 'There's More to Love ... Would you like to download all Update packs?  This will require 0.00 MB of free space on your device.  - No or Yes.'  Once Yes is selected the next screen states - 'Download Aborted - Unable to access content. Please wait a few minutes and try again. OK.

​If 'Yes' is selected the next screen reflects - 'Download Aborted.  Unable to access content.  Please wait a few minutes and try again.  OK.'

​The problem is that his tablet is already connected to the internet, however, it will not update correctly.  Also it is reflecting that 0.00 MB of free space is required to update the game.

​Do you have any suggestions as to how to handle the update so that my son can proceed to play the game.  My email address is bbeneventin@gmail.com for a response and Thank You in advance for your suggestions. 

Kind Regards,
​Brian

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Bug Issues

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:53 pm
Hi Brian, sorry for the troubles. Please try to troubleshoot this issue by doing the following on your son's tablet:

- Switch your phone to airplane mode
- Wait for the game to report no connection
- Switch off airplane mode
- Let the game reload

In case the above doesn't resolve the problem please open a trouble ticket with the customer care team (in-game, select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care). Our support team will then have your information and be able to further assist with this inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.