Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Torciacute11

Apple (iOS)

when I redownloaded the game and started choosing the account,I clicked wrong the account and i have to play as lv10. It's Facebook account 
could you fix it for me,please?as soon as possible 
i am vietnamese player, my account name is @nhi nguyen
sorry for the bad English.
i am looking forward to seeing the fixing from you,hope everyone fix it soon🤗
Last edited by Torciacute11 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
no avatar

Torciacute11

Apple (iOS)

Help me fix it,please😔

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Torciacute11, kindly note that our customer care team can help you out with the issue you're having on your side. That being said, please make sure to contact them by following the steps below:

- In-game, select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send/Submit" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.