Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

sheneena

Google Play (Android)

Data transfer - from Windows to Android

Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:00 pm
Hello,
On 29th Oct I sent a message about transferring my progress from Windows to Android and still I didn't get any response. This is my ticket number: 14368182. If someone could help me, I would be very grateful.  

Thanks!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:20 pm
Hi sheneena, I've searched through the customer care database but I couldn't find your case. That being said, are you sure that's the correct ticket ID? Thanks and looking forward for your reply.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

sheneena

Google Play (Android)

Oh, silly me! Of course it's not the correct ticket ID -.-. I made a mistake and instead of ticket ID I wrote an entry ID.

The proper ticket ID is 14497891. 

I'm sorry for my mistake and thank you in advance for your help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:06 am
Hi sheneena, mistakes can happen to anyone so please don't worry about it! :D That being said, I've checked the status of your ticket and noticed that one of our customer care agents has recently answered it. As such, please be sure to follow up with the CC agent so the migration process can move forward. Kinds regards.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello.... The Customer care agent send u mail....and they will saw the steps for data transfering process.... Now u take while for cc agent Reply....okay