Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

udeka21

Google Play (Android)

Progress reset to zero when reinstall

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:37 pm
It has been 8 days I couldn't play this game, my account was reset to zero. At October, 27th 2017 when I wanted to play, it was stuck on loading screen for a long time. I couldn't get in into the game. I tried to restart my phone but still can't get it working, then I tried to Uninstall it and then back to reinstall it again.

But I can't get my account back which has already at level 80. I tried to recover my account with syncing from the Facebook and Google play, but still I can't get my account back. What I got are two accounts which are new account and another is the account who is on level 3.

Is my account has been reset because I reinstall the game? I play this game more than a year, and last I was on level 80. My ID is Uus k,  I joined with the EUREKA clan. Please help me to get my account back. My account ID 14492591. Thanks for your help.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-10-28-23-54-49-495_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.png
Not both
Screenshot_2017-10-28-23-54-49-495_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftDOHM.png (621.57 KiB) Viewed 148 times
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

It's happen to me too, & from I read in forum, it happened to many players. I sent issue to customer care since last week. Till now GL only gave ticket number without solution. Several times I sent issue but again only gave ticket number. Reinstall just make worse. I did it too. My lvl in 90, & like you, I played in a year. What was you do, exactly what I did. Now only 2 account in small lvl, because we expect that while we play, then option old account will show up, right? But it didn't. I gave up. I deleted my dml from my device. Some friends said it will fix in weeks, some said in months, some said will not fix at all because GL didn't have database. Almost 10 days since 1st day I sent issue...seems hopeless to me. Hope you more lucky than me.
no avatar

udeka21

Google Play (Android)

Re: Progress reset to zero when reinstall

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:43 am
Hi schon, I'm sure all the players progress who experienced the same issue still exists at the server. I found that this game interesting for long term. I don't want to start again from the beginning. Hope the devs find the solution for this issue.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Indeed, dml is addictive game, most players are loyal to playing this games for years. GL must concern with this issue, if you read in another forum, the same case happened in 2015, GL should have solution from long time ago, so it won't happen again in this time or future. Me too don't want to play from beginning again.
no avatar

udeka21

Google Play (Android)

Upppp

Alexys pls help

I found my previous account but not the last one I played. So I'm sure it's still exists at the server
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Hi...still no fix from GL? Me too. If you don't mind, please share with me when GL have fix your problem, how they assist you. I will share to you too when they have fix mine.
no avatar

udeka21

Google Play (Android)

I'll let you know later schon

@ devs : my ticket ID is 14492591  and my user ID 10209006587941625

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:33 pm
Hello udeka21, I have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted soon. Please keep me posted! Best regards.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

udeka21

Google Play (Android)

Thanks AlexYs ;)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:16 am
Hi udeka21, you're welcome and please make sure to follow up with the customer care agent assigned to your case so this issue can be resolved in a timely fashion. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.