Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can not find my dml account after update

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:16 am
Hello HomebredPrune Schon, thanks for the update. I'm not exactly sure as that's more on customer care side of things. It would be best to let them know so they can look into what available solutions can be used in this circumstance. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Ok Alex. They replied me by asked me to try log in with new facebook, I did, but still can't solve the problem. In new facebook is new game. I sent the result to GL. Still wait for their answer. Hope they can solve my problem soon.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Dear AlexYs...it has been more than 3 weeks since I sent the issue to GL, still no solution for my problem. Last time they asked me to link with my new facebook account on PC (where finally I found dml account due xbox live) & do the same thing on my phone. They asked me to report the result. The result is both on PC & phone the game still same...due new facebook account the game become new. Can't find my old dml account n phone. Only can play in PC due xbox live. I sent email about the result in november 16, 2017 & I asked to GL to erase my old facebook account then from their server link my dml account with my new facebook account. But till today no reply from them about this. Is my ticket ID expired? Should I send new issue to get new ticket ID? Please....would you remind them about my problem? I'm so desperate. Why GL give solution to another players who have same problem with me (lost account) but not to me? Now since I play in PC, my name changed too become dragonmaster...., I can not change as name in facebook neither can put the picture, I hate it because my friends didn't recognice me. Please help me Alex...ask GL to erase my old facebook account that didn't exist anymore but still link to my dml account according GL database & ask them to link my dml account with my new facebook account. Here detail about me : Gamer tag : Dragonmaster194390, recruitment code : 3eb8c, player ID : 5gd0e, version 3.2.1, server : Window apa (apa-gold), ticket : 14485521. About phone : Nokia Lumia 920 window 8.1 updated. IMEI : 354149053958945

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can not find my dml account after update

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:50 pm
Hi HomebredPrune Schon, I'm sorry to hear that your issue has remained unresolved. I've noted down the info you've put forward in your last reply and sent it to our customer care team. That being said, I expect you'll get contacted very soon by one of our dedicated agents who will continue with the support process. Thanks a lot for your patience on this.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Thanx for your quick respond Alex. I'll wait.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Dear Alex...thank u so much for your time to help me for my problem. My account is back. GL link it with my new facebook account now. But this facebook was use to play dml in 2nd account (after I lost prime account, I play new lvl). So now my prime account on phone have different ID player, different recruitment number, even different friendlist from account on PC (due xbox live). But the level game is same. Seems GL put my prime account in my 2cnd account. So now if I play due facebook on phone & due xbox live on PC, it's not syncronice, like I play 2 account in 2 device. Is it ok? I mean I don't want GL think me cheating then band my account someday because of this. Please give me advise, should I report this to GL & ask for fix it again, or accept this situation? GL ask me about result after they restored my account. I haven't give report yet to them. Please tell me what should I do according your opinion. Thanx.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Hi Alex, just wan to info, my dml now synchronize between PC & phone. Both in same level, both can log in with new facebook account. Love it. The only problem is since GL linked my account to new facebook, my friendlist changed, became friendlist in 2nd account. But I don't mind, I will add friends manually. Again, thank you so much for your attention, for your times to help me. Also thank to other senior members in this community who had concern with my problem & gave some suggests. All best for gameloft & this forum.