Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Can not find my dml account after update

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 am
I couldn't find my old dml account after update. My account didn't link to facebook. Now my progress start from beginning with new account. Please help me. I already play in 1 year. I'm in level 90 & already have many unique dragons. I also owner of Reign of Fire clan. I'm so desperate because have to start from the beginning again. My Xbox live account is HomebredPrune89. But that account said MSN doesn't exist. And when I created new one, the game is new account. I tried to reinstall, still the game back to 1st level. My dragon mania account is HomebredPrune Schon. My recruitment code is f7710, server window apa-gold. But since update the server became window eur-gold & game start from 1st level. My device is Nokia Lumia 920 window 8.1update. Already send issue to customer care, got ticket ID 14521403. I don't understand what should I do with this ticket, so I sent again the issue to customer care and submit the ticket, the reply from Gameloft still same words but got another ticket ID : 14488605.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:35 pm
Hi there, you've done well by opening a ticket with customer care about your current issue as the dedicated agents have the necessary means to find and recover your lost account. That being said, I have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted soon. Let me know how it goes, please!
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

They replied me like this : We haven't heard back from you in a while and we were wondering if everything is now okay. Please let us know.

Your complete satisfaction is what matters most to us.

Note that if we do not receive a reply from you within 7 days, the ticket will be closed.

Why they reply me like that? Though I already reply to them in last Saturday, I told that I already try everything but nothing happen. Can't gameloft do something from their main server to solve my problem? I think it's easy for them to found my account, log in & link it to my facebook. Should I buy new device for this? I think it's ridiculous if only for game that supposed to be fun then I must disappointed and earn money for new device.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Should I send my issue again to customer care in game option & get another ticket?
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Dear Alex Ys....or anyone who compatible to dml issues, it has been 10 days since 1st day I sent issue to GL, no contact from GL except gave me ticket. Please help me. I don't mind to give my FB password, or Xbox live acc, or MSN acc if GL need it to link my acc, so I can get my acc back.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:27 pm
Hello HomebredPrune Schon, apologies for the delay you've experienced with customer care. I've sent a reminder regarding your case and I'm hopeful that one of our CC agents will reach out to you asap to help you out with your current issue. Thanks for being patient and please don't open a second ticket about the same problem as that will only delay the answer (you'll get put in the back of the queue).
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Ok Alex, thanx for info.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:12 am
Hi, no problem at all. Btw, one of our customer care agents has answered the ticket. If the solution provided is of no help please let her know so she can follow-up on your case. Best regards.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Yes they answered me. But they asked me to log in with my facebook account because according in their database my dml account linked to facebook named "HomebredPrune89". But in fact my old facebook was "HomebredPrune Schon", same name with my dml account. But that Facebook account was permanently erased 2 months ago & since that time I didn't link dml with any facebook account. How can I log in with facebook that even doesn't exist anymore. And "HomebredPrune89" is my Xbox live gamer tag, not facebook. And now can't log in with Xbox live because there is no more option since update. Now I have new facebook with the same email with old facebook. Can GL directly link my dml account with my new facebook if I told them my facebook password? Because today when I reinstall (since last week I erased dml from my device), what I found in my device is not my account, but my clan mate account, when I try to log in with my new facebook, the writing was "continue with this facebook account?" So I cancelled, I'm afraid if I continue then my clan mate account will be forever link to my new facebook. Because usually if we want to play another account, there is option which one we want to play.
no avatar

HomebredPrune Schon

Windows Phone

Hi...Alex... I tried to install dml in PC. Log in with xbox live account. I found my dml. But only can with xbox live account. When I connect to new facebook, it become new game. I think because in GL database my account still link to my old facebook. I asked facebook to recover my old account but they answered can not recover the account that already permanently erase. Can GL change in their database my old facebook with new? Because in phone I still can not play my dml.