Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

MysticallyBlue21

Windows PC

Transferring my progress

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:15 am
I recently got a new Android phone. And I want to transfer my progress from my Windows 10 computer to my phone as it is kind of more convenience to play there (and also because this game doesn't support across-platforming bla bla). So how can I do it?
Player ID: 45f86
Recruitment Code: 23d64
Oh and I don't have a Facebook account by the way

CritterFeeder

Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Transferring my progress

Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:47 am
First, wait until after the Halloween event unless you aren't interested in it. Next, contact Customer Care (in-game, select Options in the far upper right corner, then Customer Care. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the FAQs, click 'issue not listed', then complete the form, but do not select Accounts as your issue, instead select Other. In the description box, explain that you want to transfer your game from the Windows server to the Android server. Submit, ignore the new FAQs that appear, scroll to the bottom and Submit again. You'll get an automated email response which will have your ticket ID in the body of the message. If you don't get any other response after a couple of business days, come back and post your ticket ID with a request for AlexYs to follow up on it. Patience is required - depending on what else Customer Care has to deal with, the transfer could take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months. BTW, you can link your account on the Windows PC to your XBox account.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox​

Recruitment code: 1c8c00
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

MysticallyBlue21

Windows PC

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:09 pm
I tried to do all the steps above, but at the step where I have to click "Other", the "Select an issue" showed this instead. What do I do?

CritterFeeder

Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:42 pm
Try Gameplay issues.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 735, both running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox​

Recruitment code: 1c8c00
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

MysticallyBlue21

Windows PC

Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:26 am
Alright. Thanks

MysticallyBlue21

Windows PC

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:00 am
Alright so, because I don't want to clog up the forum, I decided to reply here instead
It's been about 2 weeks since the last time I have sent my email (Oct 29).  I still don't receive any new email about transferring and stuff like that. Just want to check a little bit.
Ticket ID: 14495907

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transferring my progress

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:26 am
Hello MysticallyBlue21, I have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted soon. Although please note that the process of migrating saved data from one platform to another can certainly take a while. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.