Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Romulus

Google Play (Android)

Anybody else having this issue? In the past I was used to be informed by the game on my mobile when for example a recipe was ready or when food was available etc.
From one day to another no notifications appeared any more at the start- or home screen, when the game is closed. This situation lasts until today.
It is Android 7.0 from 1st of August 2017.
On another device (Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.4.2) all notifications work fine.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Romulus, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please submit a ticket to customer care, through the game (select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care) so our support team can have your information and look into why this is happening on your side? Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Romulus

Google Play (Android)

Well AlexYs,
Thanks for your suggestion.
But I doubt that they do have the skill to help me. I am afraid I will get a couple of common advises (e.g. make sure, WLAN is functioning properly and nobody else is using my bandwith and I should reinstall the game) and stuff like that.
My experience is that helpdesk personnel are only able to copy and paste, not to write own sentences.
Sorry for my words, but I raised 40 tickets during the last 2 years and all of them were answered like described above.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Romulus, I know that you have every reason to be skeptic about this, but send it anyways and then return here with the ticket ID. That way I can advise the customer care team to escalate the details about your case to the development team for a more in-depth investigation. Do note that once escalated, the investigation process could take some time, especially when taken into account the following: team availability, severity of the issue, number of tasks currently in the queue, etc. Nonetheless, they will look into it for sure.
no avatar

Romulus

Google Play (Android)

Problem solved.
Did a complete remove of the game from the device (Deinstallation)
Rebooted device
Installed Game from Play Store
Connected to social media

Works fine again.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Glad to hear about that, Romulus! Take care. :)