Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Kevin_Weaver

Google Play (Android)

Device not compatible

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:23 pm
Hi,
I am using a samsung galaxy s7 on version 7.0 to play this game, but the new Halloween update gives me a "device not compatible message" I googled this and it said to uninstall updates for playstore services and delete and add back in the Google account. I tried both of these and still get the exact same screen. In addition when I look up the game on the play store it doesn't even pull up, I have either Google it and use the link there or go to my previous downloads menu to even see the game. Below is a screenshot of the error
Attachments
Screenshot_20171021-091518.png
Screenshot_20171021-091518.png (464 KiB) Viewed 222 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Device not compatible

Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 pm
Hi Kevin, that's not right! Please use this contact form to submit your issue to customer care so it can be investigated: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/349/. Within about half an hour of submitting it you should get an email with a ticket number (automated). Return here with the ticket number so I can try to speed up the support process on customer care side. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Kevin_Weaver

Google Play (Android)

Re: Device not compatible

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:03 pm
14445109 Is the ticket number. The automated message said it could be because my device was too new or too old, but a galaxy s7 doesn't seem to fall into those categories
no avatar

DunkyMonkey

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:52 am
I have the same issue, play store says my S7E is incompatible has since the last update.
Attachments
DML-incompatible.jpg
DML-incompatible.jpg (51.79 KiB) Viewed 143 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Device not compatible

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm
Hello,

@Kevin_Weaver Thanks for submitting the ticket, I've pinged the customer care and asked them to provide further assistance with the issue at hand.

@DunkyMonkey Please file a support ticket by filling out this support form: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/349/. Once you've done this please let me know your ticket number.

Best regards,
no avatar

DunkyMonkey

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:43 am
@AlexYs, i raised ticket 14472863 last week, replied to the email, but the response seems slow. Is it ppssible to get the apk anywhere other than google play?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Device not compatible

Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:54 pm
Hello, the ticket has been forwarded to our dedicated agents from customer care in order to speed-up the response time. That being said, you can get Dragon Mania Legends for your device (Samsung Galaxy S7) through the following official means: 1) Google Play Store; 2) Galaxy Apps.
no avatar

DunkyMonkey

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:50 am
Thanks for that, got it from galaxy apps, google play still isn't available, but easy enough to get from samsung!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Device not compatible

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:03 pm
Glad to hear that the advice helped! :) I also wanted to let the other affected users know that the GS7 incompatibility issue with Google Play Store is known on the dev side and a fix will be deployed in the next update.

As a workaround, please be sure to change the resolution of your Galaxy S7 to the default one (Full HD):

1. Open Settings -> Display -> Screen resolution -> Change resolution to FHD (1920x1080).
2. On Setting/Apps, clear data of Google Play Store.
3. Go to Playstore and try the game again.

Please let me know how it goes!
Thanks,
no avatar

DunkyMonkey

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:29 pm
Tried the above, couldn't find clear app data, forced stopped the app which looks like it dumps the memory. But still no change on google play