Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Means My old data Like as my dragons , current game level (In my device game level 100) are successfuly transfer from ios to android dev
ices....plz tell me

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, yes, with the mention that friends and clan won't carry over to the new server due to obvious reasons . Now please follow the instructions sent by the customer care team so your request can be processed. Thank you.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Ma'am I'm happy....My all old data Means Here my all dragons and Current game level are Transfer by customer care team... But Ma'am How to contact with customer care team for done this process....plz Tell me something...Thanx
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Plz tell me The Step by step  process of data transfering progress From one to another devices....if i will need contacting customer care team then tell me the process for this...plz
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello ma'am.... In my old device where i'm playing the dml game...My game progress like Foods, gold, gems, dragong and Current game level will be transfer from one to another ....plz Ma'am Tell me ....Thanx
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello Maam.... Plz help me..... I send  u the Mail getting from customer care...U Read this Steps and explain me what i do ....okay
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-09-10-46-54-84.png
To perform this procedure, we ask you to follow the following steps:

1- Sign into the game on the (Android/iOS/Windows) device (Origin)
2- Connect game to Facebook with the same account that you will use in the new device
3- Wait 30 minutes connected to the game
4- Send a new message from the Customer Care button inside the game
5- Sign into the game on the (Android/iOS/Windows) device (Destination)
6- Connect game to Facebook with the same account that you connected in the old device
7- Wait 30 minutes connected to the game
8- Send a new message from the Customer Care button inside the game
Screenshot_2017-11-09-10-46-54-84.png (293.28 KiB) Viewed 39 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer Data From IOS Apa to Android Apa

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:40 am
Hello, the steps are pretty straightforward so I'm not exactly sure what are you asking me to do here. However, if you're having troubles following one of the steps please let the agent know and he/she will gladly help. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello Alexy....There are 6 steps ....and one step is Say me send the messege from customer care button inside the game....But here i'm Confused..hiw to send the messege because when i'm clicking customer care button there saw me a Questions....So What to do Now....Plz solve this problem...thanx
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello Alexys Ma'am....I'm Waiting for your Reply...plz guide me on my previous Comment...plz help me ...

soukupmi

Windows Phone

they need your old and new unique ids to make the transfer.

a message to cc is sent by clicking the II button in the top corner (usually right) and contacting customer care with the button appearing in the menu.
like you probably did when you started the transfer in the first place...
I'd send them the transfer request from both devices - best with the existing ticket number. if you already used the fb connection when you started only the second device is missing now.
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 21.1.2015
Top 35 Clan: Angel power (40/50)
- active players highly welcome