Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello Dear.... I'm playing dml Last one year in IOS server with My Game Level 99 ... But Now a days I'm bringing a new Phone is there Android server... So how to transfer my saved data from IOS to Android server.... Plz guide me.... Plz help me....

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Bhautik jasoliya, please be advised that the game does not support cross-platform play, as such you can't transfer your progress from one OS to another (in our case from iOS to Android), at least not via normal means. However, If you're still interested in moving your data from iOS to Android you can send a request to customer care. Please note though, that while the customer care agents should be able to help you, the whole process might take a while. Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Ma'am Thanx for your Best regards... Ma'am as u say I need to contact with customer care... But Ma'am u tell me a step by step processes to contacting with customer care which fill the detail.... Plz

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer Data From IOS Apa to Android Apa

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 am
Hi, here are the general steps on how to contact customer care:

- While in-game, select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send/Submit" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Thanks,
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Okay Ma'am.... I'm already done this Procedures.... & I also Getting 8 digit Ticket id.... Now I'm Waiting for Customer care Suggestions... Thank u Ma'am For guide Me... Thank u so Much
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello Alexy.... Around 3 to 4 days passing out but Not getting any Reply from customers care.... Plz do you check My status ....14369297 is My Ticket Id .... Hope u help me.., thanx

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, I've forwarded the details about your case to our customer care team, though please note that like I've mentioned in my earlier post, this process might take a while.. Regards.
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Thank u so Much Ma'am For your Suggestion and helping with My side..... Thank u Very very much
no avatar

Bhautik jasoliya

Apple (iOS)

Hello Ma'am....Gamloft customer care say me a this game is not perform two terminal devices transfer process....but Manual data transfer between two devices...what is the meaning of manual transfer....plz explain me breefly....thanx

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Transfer Data From IOS Apa to Android Apa

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:00 pm
Hello, automatic transfer means that your progress linked to social network can be synced between 2 devices on the same platform by logging in with the appropriate account credentials (it's not the case here). Manual transfer process applies when a user wants to move his progress from one platform to another (like we're trying to do here) and can be done only with the help of our customer care team. Anyway, please follow the instructions provided by the customer care agent in order for this process to move forward. Thanks.