Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

hd98flht

Windows PC

still no video's at all

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 pm
even after ticket #YZS-18657-794... still no video's available to watch since the last update. A mere 200 gem compensation for this amount of time is inadequate. I do so hope this issue is corrected in the next update. I am using a Dell Insperion 15 / 3000 series running Windows 10 on Eur-Gold if that info is helpful.
Clan Leader of the Warlords and avid DML fan :-)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

still no video's at all

Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:40 pm
Hello hd98flht, I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to use the free cash video feature since the last update. That being said, I've received word from the agent on the case that your issue has been escalated to the devs for further examination. The support agent will contact you back once the investigation concludes on the dev side. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

hd98flht

Windows PC

Re: still no video's at all

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:52 pm
Alex.... your last update would not download... I discovered that the Windows Store cache was corrupted. After many fixes that did not work... not even System Restore worked.... I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 from Microsoft's web site and everything now works... however I did lose my clam gems from 11/6/17 to 11/10/17.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

still no video's at all

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 am
Hello hd98flht, I'm glad to hear that you've managed to resolve the issue by updating your OS to the latest available version. Regarding the loss of gems, please note that I don't have the authority to grant compensation as that falls under customer care responsibilities. That being said, you can send a reply in the original ticket about this matter to let customer care know about the new development. They'll analyze you request and contact you back with an answer. Best regards.
no avatar

hd98flht

Windows PC

Re: still no video's at all

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:46 pm
Thanks for your reply Alex.... I have since discovered that the very next day I had no Video Ad's again. :-( I will keep trying to reply to the tickets but have yet to receive any information as to how this can be fixed. I have tried all the suggestions that were sent to me including disabling my firewall ( I thought that to be a great risk to my own security) for a short period and that still did not correct this issue.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

still no video's at all

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:58 pm
Hello hd98flht, please update the ticket (YZS-18657-794) with the new information so the agent can be aware that the issue is still persisting on your side even after updating the OS to the latest available version. Once you've done that, please let me know, so I can advise the agent assigned to your case to escalate your matter to the devs for a more in-depth investigation. Best regards.

Edit: I've actually did a search through the CC database and found the latest ticket you've opened on this issue: #14680947. It seems that our customer care agents are already on the case, doing their best to find out why this feature doesn't work properly for you..