Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

B1NG B1NG

Google Play (Android)

Cebu City Philippines

Re: Getting back my old account

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:39 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
No problem, B1NG B1NG. Hope the problem gets resolved shortly. :)

@Ayching Bong Be sure to return here with your ticket IDs in case the transfer takes too long. You can find your ticket ID in the auto-response email you'll receive after submitting the issue to Customer Care.

My account is already fix and got my old progress back thank you guys and I have a question is it okay to connect both my Google Account and Facebook or is it better if only one social network to connect so my progress wouldn't have a conflict again ?
no avatar

Ayching Bong

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:06 am
16962794 is my ticket id

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Getting back my old account

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:23 pm
Hi B1NG B1NG, you could link your profile with both social networks, however, there's a slight chance that your account will get linked together and cause sync issues. Best to keep one DML account per social network account. :)

@Ayching Bong The ticket is being handled as we speak by the customer care team. That being said, please check your email as the support agent on the case is requesting specific details from your side. Also, please avoid spamming the thread, as that's against the forum guidelines. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Mystique8474

Google Play (Android)

Getting back my account

Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:01 am
Date when the problem occurred 10/26/2018
mystique8474
I have been playing this for a a while I am leveled in the 60s an love it an I went in to play it an collect on some of the things I purchased an the game was reset to my horror how can I recover my game please I worked so very hard on it an really need to have it recovered ticket ID is 17033576 if u need more info please contact me on *****@gmail.com

[Admin's edit: I've removed your email address due to possible privacy concerns]

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:15 pm
Hi Mystique8474, I've asked the DML customer care team to help with the recovery of your old progress. A dedicated agent should contact you via email shortly to provide further assistance. Thanks.
no avatar

Mystique8474

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:13 pm
They got back with me but it still won't show my progress I was level 60 something with 86 dragons plus a few I had not hatched yet if u have any more ideas that would be greatly appreciated plz an ty for your time.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:37 pm
Sorry to hear about that. :( I've asked the agent on the case to contact to re-send the save file containing your old progress. Please wait for her to contact you back with further instructions.
no avatar

emerse420

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:41 am
i have submitted a request for help. Via I lost everything. Been playing this game for awhile 2 times I have submitted for help. Can someone help get my game back please! I purchased the game back in July 18, 2018 through Amazon. My ticket id. 17127028. I have provided you with my email in the email I sent.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm
Thank you for your ticket ID, emerse420. I have sent an email with your info towards Customer Care and I expect you should get contacted soon. Thanks for understanding.