Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

sparkyrulze

Getting back my old account

Wed May 10, 2017 7:50 am
I have played dragon mania legend on my windows 8 pc a long while ago and uninstalled it. Now I'm playing again on my android tablet.The old one was linked with my Facebook account and so is this. So why didn't my old account loaded into my tablet. Is it possible to get back my old account back.
Device/platform : Samsung galaxy tab 4 - android 5.0.2
Server : apa (apa~gold)
Recruitment code : ab1f02

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: Getting back my old account

Wed May 10, 2017 9:59 am
DML isn't cross-platform which is why being linked to the same FB account isn't enough. If you know what your original recruitment code was, you can contact Customer Care in-game (select Options, then Customer Care), and submit a request to move your game from the Windows server to Android (don't select "transfer accounts" because that's something different). If you don't know your original recruitment code, you can still try, but the transfer may not be possible - that code is how CC identifies and locates your game on the servers.
Device/Platform: Lenovo Flex 5 and Surface Pro 3, running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: 1c8c00
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed May 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Hi, after you have submitted the form, please provide me with the ticket id and i'll help you receive a faster reply :)

-Rares

sparkyrulze

Wed May 10, 2017 2:11 pm
I already sent a request under question category in customer care.
I have the recruitment code of my old account (7261f).
The code i have now is ab1f02

I'm kinda new to this whole forum thing. So i don't know much about this. Sorry I'm not being rude or anything. A little instruction on how to do it will be really appriciated. Also what form and what is ment by the ticket id and how to get it.
Device/platform : Samsung galaxy tab 4 - android 5.0.2
Server : apa (apa~gold)
Recruitment code : ab1f02

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm
Sorry about that. Gotta love cut-n-paste:

In-game, select the Options icon in the far upper right corner, then Customer Care. You've got your old code, your platform is Windows, your server is ?. If you don't know, click/tap on Options, scroll down and select Info, then About. The third line of the scrolling credits identifies your Save Server, which will be either APA or EUR. In the Customer Care submission form, be sure and select Other, not Accounts, as they are not the same thing. Request that CC move your game from the Windows server to Android. There will be one more stop after completing the form, but keep going since what you want to do won't be listed (this is not a DIY project). Once your request has been submitted, you'll get an automated email response within a couple of hours with your ticket ID (8-digit number) in the body of the text message. If you don't hear anything from CC for a couple of days after that initial email, come back to this thread and post your ticket ID along with a request to Rares to please check on the status.

ac808d
no avatar

Supercool17601

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 am
I had my computer and dml was loading and I accidentally turned it off. When I opened dml again I restarted.
I don't know what a ticket thingy is but this is a code plz help me : ZGY2ZTI4XzlwMThfZXVyKGV1cn5nb2xkKQ==
ok thx

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:34 pm
You should submit a ticket to Customer Care. See viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=637383 for step-by-step instructions. When your submission is successful, you'll get an auto reply email which has your assigned ticket ID (8-digit number) in the body of the message. Good luck.

ac808d

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey, please let me know your ticket ID in case you're still waiting for an answer from Customer Care. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

B1NG B1NG

Google Play (Android)

Cebu City Philippines

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:48 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hey, please let me know your ticket ID in case you're still waiting for an answer from Customer Care. All the best.

Please I need some help too I also lost my progress and my account is back to zero I just uninstall the game then after two months I reinstalled it because I miss the dragons and the game but after connecting my social networks both Facebook and Gmail my progress was lost at the beginning and back to level 1 I try to disconnect and connect it again but still the problem persist here's my ticket id : 16944680

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm
Hello, a customer care agents should contact you shortly via email to assist with the issue at hand. Thanks for understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.