Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

bluejewel24

yay, the 6 hour enchantment chests are back, and my last enchantment league battle was in the right league again! and im not sure if its my imagination or what lol, but these new flying kotinos seem to be coming a little faster to! :D
Platform: Windows 10
Server: EUR 
Recruitment Code: 06cd7a

bluejewel24

lol, i got all excited to soon... the enchantment league is still all screwed up!  :'(  
just did another battle... clicked to battle a level 27 dragon, since my top dragon is level 31, but got a level 70 dragon, along with his 5 buddys!!! wtf?! i like surprizes as much as the next person, but not completely random mystery battles at mystery levels like this!!!  PLEASE FIX THIS SOON GAMELOFT!   :'(

Timi FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello there, 

Blue, this is something the community is referring to as bait-tactic and has been heavily discuss after the release of the update. The situation is known and the team is aware of this tactic. 

P.s.: There have been some discussion in the forum on how this can be countered - and I am not referring here to the "sell your soul to the devil and use bait dragons" - there are other alternatives as well - for now. 

Regards,
Timea

Timi FromGameloft

soukupmi wrote:
The hotfix/update did the trick for me - I can finally connect again.

But there seems to be an issue with the daily mission. I collect the points, the progress bar fills up and when I want to receive the e.g. chest it freezes until the loading screen appears again.
Can't tell if I receive what is inside the chest as I can't click on it to open, but my guess is NOT.

Hello there, 

Sorry to hear about the issue - In order to check it and root it out, can you please provide me with your recruitment code? 

Thanks,
Timea

Timi FromGameloft

chrisl wrote:
So I believed you and unless the windows eu server is down again this morning then the fix has not done anything to help me at all. I still cannot get into the game and the situation for me is still the same as it has been for a week. I get the blue scree of game loft and then it goes black and takes me to the windows menu. I am on a Microsoft Surface running Windows RT.

Hello,

No the servers should be up and running at this point. Can you please send me your recruitment code to root out the issue?
Thanks,
Timea
no avatar

Tokko_Noev

Not worked the game after a big update and does not work, yesterday's update did not help. Wrote the last letter 12148192. Play it on PC 3 times re-installed Windows 10. Downloaded only the game but the result is the same: opens and closes a few seconds... Before the upgrade everything worked great. Very upset and greatly saddened. Although the computer my parents are also running. And I don't have! Code friendship ac6bc.

bluejewel24

hi timea, and thank you very much for the reply! :D but please re-read my post, i think you misunderstood me lol. i of course know of the bait tactic, that isnt what i was referring to at all. i chose a lvl 27 dragon to battle, clicked the battle button, and instead of that lvl 27 dragon to start off with, i got a lvl 70 dragon right from the start, and 5 other dragons behind it! i am level 2, this was a level 4 battle!! and it did not give me the battle i clicked on, but changed it when i hit the battle button!! instead of me at lvl 2 battling other lvl 2 players, i am getting totaly random battles, at random levels! unless gameloft has just totaly randomized the whole enchantment league with this hotfix, something is very wrong here! :(

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Timea From Gameloft wrote:
soukupmi wrote:
The hotfix/update did the trick for me - I can finally connect again.

But there seems to be an issue with the daily mission. I collect the points, the progress bar fills up and when I want to receive the e.g. chest it freezes until the loading screen appears again.
Can't tell if I receive what is inside the chest as I can't click on it to open, but my guess is NOT.

Hello there, 

Sorry to hear about the issue - In order to check it and root it out, can you please provide me with your recruitment code? 

Thanks,
Timea

Just added it to my signature, so it should be displayed below...
Thanks for the answer btw.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

bluejewel24

good idea soukupmi, added my info to my sig as well :)
no avatar

PurpleLove

Cant connect. Keeps saying i have to do a Mandatory update. When I click on the window,there are no up[dates available? What the heck?