Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

halo8802d3windowsapacloud

Windows PC

got the same problem with others. after updating it, it stucks on "please wait"..."mapping dragolandia" it keeps buffering even when i try on and on. i use windows pc 10. please help me...

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

halo8802d3windowsapacloud wrote:
got the same problem with others. after updating it, it stucks on "please wait"..."mapping dragolandia" it keeps buffering even when i try on and on. i use windows pc 10. please help me...

You may not have noticed but this thread is from 4 years ago.
You might have better luck posting in this updated thread:  https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=710862
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Solden. Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, like AutumnSkye mentioned, there's no reason to bump a 4 years old thread when there's already an ongoing topic about the same issue started this week on this very forum. Check the thread linked by AutumnSkye for possible solutions to your issue. Thread locked.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.