Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

bonnie1960

Hello I have the same issue.  Windows 10 PC platform.  Game will not load.  I am losing my VIP days and Subscription Gems that I purchased.  Please advise how to fix this issue.  And, will we be refunded the Gems lost due to this issue? I'm not sure of the server.  I live in the USA.  
Thanks
no avatar

ferrecias

I just finished updated from DML to my winphone Lumia 435 win 10 and can't opened always kick it....pls fixed it....already 2 days now and still can't opened...lost...lost and lost event....
no avatar

ferrecias

Just try uninstall DML from my winphone and install again...and can't install it the installation said something went wrong the error code is 0X80073CF9 in case you need it...pls fixed it...i'm lost the new event...really need that u fixed it thx...

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello everybody,

Apologize for the late reply, i have asked the team to investigate these issues.

I shall provide you with more info when available.

Regards,
Rares
no avatar

Angel_Peck-Rodriguez

I am a windows 10 user for pc and I updated the game 4 days ago. Since then I have not been able to access the game. It acts like it's going to load and then disappears from the screen. I even still get notifications, but when I click on them the game just doesn't connect to the server.
no avatar

Amy_Mackenzie

same here angel =/

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Having the same.
Although it DOES connect after the fifth try or so most of the time.
I thought it was because I don't connect it to a Microsoft account (always get the popup to do it) but I am not sure anymore now...
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

Milos_Janic

I m having problems with connecting Dragonmania with my facebook on my Lumia win10. 
I need friends but i just can't connect. I type in my username and password, and after that a new page opens up that says "This doesn't allow the app to post... etc" and below that there is "cancel", thats it.

[img][img]https://s11.postimg.org/j1v43p1j3/wp_ss_20160916_0001.png[/img][/img]

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello everybody,

The only thing that i can share for the moment is that the problems are being investigated.

Please stay tuned,
Rares
no avatar

Darkcyber

same problem....

how long are you going to investigate that issue?