Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Timi FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the late replies here - I forwarded to the team the new reports about WIN10 version of the game not running at all.
I will let you know if I have anything to report back or we need furher assistance to pinpoint the issue.

Thanks and thanks for your patience. 

Regards,
Timea

bluejewel24

hi timea. in case it might help pinpoint the problem, im on windows 10 on a lenovo laptop, and my game works, and never did quit. and i didnt have to go to the windows store to update, not for the actual update, nor the hotfix. mine just updated itself when i opened the game. tho i did have to download some additional data once, i just dont remember if it was for the update or the hotfix lol. so not all win 10 is busted at least. hope that helps! :)
Platform: Windows 10
Server: EUR 
Recruitment Code: 06cd7a

Timi FromGameloft

Hello everyone,

For those of you using WIN10 PC version of the game and expereriencing issues with actually logging into the game, please follow these steps and send us your crash logs to dmlcontact@gameloft.com

1. From the Start icon, select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then:
    - under Feedback frequency, select the "automatically" option
    - under Diagnostic and usage data, select "full"

2. Please follow the instructions in this link: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... 85%29.aspx
    When setting the Local dumps, please set all values to default.

The next time the application crashes, the system will collect dumps and send a report to the developer center.

Thanks for your cooperation and sorry all the inconveniences!

Kind regards,

Timea

Timi FromGameloft

bartimaeusson wrote:
I can confirm this is still broken on my Windows Surface 3 (Windows 10). I have been trying to install the update for the past 5 days. No success!

I've emailed support and have not heard anything from them. I hate that I spent money on this game and will loose out because of an update issue.

The game itself will tell me to install the update. The update fails to download. I've uninstalled the game and attempted to reinstall only to get an unable to download the install. Very frustrating.

Hello there - thank for already trying the troubleshooting advices we usually give:) Sorry they didn't work it.
Can you pass me your ticketID so I can check with the teams the situation of your ticket and where the issue resolution stands?

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,
Timea
no avatar

Tokko_Noev

There is progress in the solution of the problem (the game doesn't start, closes on the splash screen) on Windows10? What the developers say? How much more can we expect? It's a shame that purchased VIP is - a full game not teaches. Soon, a month will be like I have this problem.
no avatar

potemin

I have 2 system, windows10 ( pro & home edition). On bouth of them game starts and shuts down after 5-7 seconds. Microsoft recomends to ask develores. Can you help?

Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">[url=file:///C:/Users/%D0%98%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD/AppData/Local/Temp/tmpC5DE.xml#]-[/url] <System>  <Provider Name="Application Error" />  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>  <Level>2</Level>  <Task>100</Task>  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-09-04T19:17:20.179514600Z" />  <EventRecordID>3909</EventRecordID>  <Channel>Application</Channel>  <Computer>Potemin</Computer>  <Security />  </System>[url=file:///C:/Users/%D0%98%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD/AppData/Local/Temp/tmpC5DE.xml#]-[/url] <EventData>  <;Data>W8.1EntryPoint.exe</Data>  <;Data>0.0.0.0</Data>  <;Data>57a8831b</Data>  <;Data>msvcr120_app.dll</Data>  <;Data>12.0.21005.1</Data>  <;Data>524f7cdd</Data>  <;Data>c0000409</Data>  <;Data>00049538</Data>  <;Data>197c</Data>  <;Data>01d206e0e335e25a</Data>  <;Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.DragonManiaLegends_2.3.1.0_x86__h6adky7gbf63m\W8.1EntryPoint.exe</Data>  <;Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00_12.0.21005.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\msvcr120_app.dll</Data>  <;Data>242a34b8-0438-483e-921d-b8245331ee9e</Data>  <;Data>A278AB0D.DragonManiaLegends_2.3.1.0_x86__h6adky7gbf63m</Data>  <;Data>App</Data>  </EventData>  </Event>
no avatar

Tokko_Noev

Today 08.09.2016 went to upgrade to PC - and the game continues to crash at boot. When you fix this problem or advise some real ways to fix it??? I paid the money, have activated VIP and can't play!!! I understand that we all have challenges! But it's been a month - it gets me very upset!

Timi FromGameloft

Hello,

Can you please check the newest update for DML in the MS Store, download and let me know if you are still experiencing the issue afterwards?

Thanks,
Timea
no avatar

potemin

Same app crash.
no avatar

Tokko_Noev

I wrote above that already installed the newest update - everything remains unchanged

Same app crash.