Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Timi FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello Dragon Lords,

Thousands and thousand of apologies for the issues our Windows users had to face when trying to access Dragolandia.
The hotfix is now live and all are free to participate in the Trainer's Trials!

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the Windows version of the game. 
If you are experiencing any issues with the android or iOS version of the game, please create a seperate topic so we can handle the matters with according attention.

Thanks,
Timea
no avatar

Scott_Fordham

Game was working fine all day now since the update i cant connect stuck at mapping dragonlandia for windows pc and phone
no avatar

Scott_Fordham

Can confirm with other people you're hotfix has broke the game for all windows again no one can connect... sigh you make the events insanely hard and time consuming then you drop technical difficultuies out the wazzo on top of it, gameloft y u du dis?
no avatar

UnderneathTheRowanTree

I also cannot get connected as of about 45 minutes ago. It just says, "Please Wait... Mapping Dragolandia..." then says "Unable to reach Dragolandia. The Dragon Mania Legends service is not available. Please try again later."
I'm using Windows 10. I just started playing yesterday! :(
no avatar

chrisl

So the windows hot fix is supposedly out. Funny how with the various posts I have made in the various threads I never get a direct reply to any of them. But guess what I am using a microsoft surface tablet on windows RT and there has been no change, zero, zip, zilch I still get the Gameloft blue screen then it goes black and then I am back to my windows menu.
I would have thought that with a windows fix that this would need an update to the software so I checked out the store and no there is no upgrade available, so did Gameloft fix the issue, it certainly appears not and has taken them 1 week to attempt to fix it and from the previous comments appears to have messed all other windows players up as well.

Can we get a reply for once to what the heck is going on and when can we expect to have the game up and running for those of us who have not been able to play for over a week now!!!!!

Timi FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hello everyone,

The reason why you weren't able to connect was because the servers were down but all should be able to now log into the game.
Apologies for the inconveniences.
Please let me know if you are still experiencing any login issues.

bluejewel24

the hotfix seems to have caused a new glitch - the enchantment chest, that you can get every 6 hours for watching a video, is just gone. there are only the 2 chests you have to buy with gems left. :\

also an oddity, nothing major, just annoying - when i open dml (full screen) i shrink the playing area down as far as it goes, so i can see as much of everything as possible (better to chase creatures etc)... now when i hit the smallest size, it sort of slowly expands back up some, maybe like 1 shrinkage level.

and as a point of interest.... im on windows 10, eur server, and the update did not break my game, nor has the hotfix. some glitches yes, but also a fix for my biggest problem of the game freezing up when i pet dragons! of course, now i have a new problem lol... sometimes when i am battling, i go to use water on myself or another party member, and it just will not do it, that dragon will only be able to attack an enemy. it has caused me to lose battles in the arena, which i can rarely find any that are possible to win anyways. so, some good from the update, some bad.

also, i know gameloft didnt do anything about the huge server crash that caused people to miss half a day in the last big event, but come on, 2 server crashes already during this event?! gameloft should REALLY extend the event!! and FIX THE FREAKIN SERVERS ALREADY, OR REPLACE THEM ENTIRELY IF THEY ARE IN SUCH BAD SHAPE!!! :\
Platform: Windows 10
Server: EUR 
Recruitment Code: 06cd7a

bluejewel24

and another glitch! I'm in enchantment league 2, yet when I go to battle I'm battling in league 3!! as if it wasn't hard enough for lower level players to get anywhere already!! :(
Platform: Windows 10
Server: EUR 
Recruitment Code: 06cd7a

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

The hotfix/update did the trick for me - I can finally connect again.

But there seems to be an issue with the daily mission. I collect the points, the progress bar fills up and when I want to receive the e.g. chest it freezes until the loading screen appears again.
Can't tell if I receive what is inside the chest as I can't click on it to open, but my guess is NOT.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

chrisl

So I believed you and unless the windows eu server is down again this morning then the fix has not done anything to help me at all. I still cannot get into the game and the situation for me is still the same as it has been for a week. I get the blue scree of game loft and then it goes black and takes me to the windows menu. I am on a Microsoft Surface running Windows RT.