Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

StellaS

"Connection lost" recurring issue.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:50 am
Hello,

(Could be useful info to begin with: I'm playing on an iPad 2, and my Internet connection is working just fine.)

Now, I have this quest that is, "Defeat 6 dragons that have the PLANT element." I went on the map yesterday evening, completed the quest and claimed the rewards.
Another quest popped up: "Earn 3 stars in the battle at FOSSIL FIELDS." I had already completed it, so I instantly claimed the rewards.
Then I got this message: "CONNECTION LOST. You have lost connection with the server. Reconnecting..."

I clicked OK and the game reloaded itself fine. It kinda annoyed me to see the first quest was still showing as uncomplete, and my portal energy was back to 3 like I hadn't played, but I thought it was just a random bug.

The problem is that it happened again. And again.
Every time I completed that quest (and the second one was automatically completed) I got that "Connection lost" message and lost all of my progress when the game reloaded.

And now things have gotten worse:
The message telling me the quest is complete pops up as soon as I load the game. As I have no choice but to click "Claim", the second quest message shows up, then the "Connection lost" message.
The game reloads, and the same thing happens, meaning that I can't even play anymore.

Does anyone else have the same problem ?
Does it have anything to do with the update because the problem first happened yesterday, after the game was updated ?

I'm getting really annoyed here because the arena competition is almost over and I'd like to be able to play some more.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Stella.
no avatar

LanceManley

Re:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 pm
I'm getting the same problem... and has rendered the game unplayable...

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:24 pm
Hello,

The issue is known and it's being investigated as we speak. If you would like to help us find out more about it, please submit a ticket on our support website(in-game Menu Customer Care button). The dedicated agents will assist you through from there on.

Kind regards,
Rares
no avatar

StellaS

Re:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:56 pm
Hello,

Just to let you know the issue was apparently resolved. I was able to actually claim the rewards for those quests and move on. I did get the "Connection lost" message once or twice while playing, but it didn't lose any of my progress. And I haven't gotten it since this morning.
So, all is fine again.

Thank you for dealing with it quickly,
Stella.

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re:

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 pm
Hey,

I'm glad to hear your problem got solved :)

-Rares
no avatar

Papyrus

Re:

Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:33 am
hi this happened to me as well today while I was ready to collect the treasure chest from the magma lair as soon as I clicked it I got the same error message the game crashed. When I reconnect it I wasn't able to collect the chest because it started from 20 hrs waiting all over again. On top of that I have been  receiving all day the bug that my account has been connected from another device at least 8 times today and while inthe middle of battles.  Also the chest reward after watch the video in the EL has not being working all day. I whacth the video and there is no chest. Happened 3 times today.
no avatar

Nguyen Ngoc Hung

Windows PC

Re: Unable to reach dragonlandia

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:33 pm
sorry to post my problem in here because i dont see any button about ' posting / writing your issues '. im not good in english please forgive me.

I want to ask Gameloft about supporting for windows phone 8.1 devices. Is the game still supporting? because its just appearing 'retry' button and at the below of the screen just say: " sorry, the game servers are currently down! We're working as fast as possible to remedy the situation " from 3 days ago.

It just happen on my windows phone 8.1 and doesn't happen on my laptop with windows 10. i got this issue after i uninstall (i 've updated the newest version ) and reinstall the game on my phone. thank you

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

"Connection lost" recurring issue.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:14 pm
Hello! Based on the description of your issue this might be related to your game credentials being corrupted. You can attempt to fix that by factory resetting your Windows Phone device. Be warned that you'll lose your progress on that device once you perform this action. That's why you should make sure that your DML profile is linked already with your Facebook account so you can easily retrieve your progress afterwards. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Nguyen Ngoc Hung

Windows PC

Re: Unable to reach dragonlandia

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:30 am
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TZMbwA ... sp=sharing

i got this issue after i got it on my window phone 8.1, it has been happening on windows 10  from over 10 hours ago. could i need to factory reset my laptop too? please help me
no avatar

Nguyen Ngoc Hung

Windows PC

Re:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:28 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello! Based on the description of your issue this might be related to your game credentials being corrupted. You can attempt to fix that by factory resetting your Windows Phone device. Be warned that you'll lose your progress on that device once you perform this action. That's why you should make sure that your DML profile is linked already with your Facebook account so you can easily retrieve your progress afterwards. All the best. 

thank you so much, my windowphone 8.1 device after factory resetting worked well, the FB connection worked and i can play game again. well, i will do the same with my laptop. you helped me alot