Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'0.00 MB of additional data' download

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:25 pm
Hi, please send in a trouble ticket as advised, else the support team won't be able to have access to your profile and thus help with this issue. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

GlobalEliteCSGO22

Google Play (Android)

Hello, I cannot download the new update "there s more to love", although the game launches all dragons are blackened with question marks and it is impossible to download the additional data. I keep getting the same error "0.00 MB of additional data download". I have tried to restart both my rooted and phone several times, there s more than enough space for the game (45 GB available space total 56 MB) and I ve tried both solutions presented at support Gameloft; specifically, in-game I went to settings/downloadable content/download all, I chose download all/yes, but I got the error "unable to access content. Please wait a few minutes and try again". I waited hours, repeated the steps and kept getting the same error message. I also tried the alternative solution in-phone's settings: applications/clear cache/clear data, I closed the game, relaunched it again and nothing changed. Dragons were blackened still, with question marks and I kept getting the message "0.00 MB of additional data download. My user name is: GlobalEliteCSGO22.Ticket ID 15245856. I've spent hours on this game, I really enjoy it and I kindly request some help from the tech team. Thank you in advance. P.S. I have already submitted a request to an agent in-game. In the meantime if anyone has any other solution it would be greatly appreciated!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'0.00 MB of additional data' download

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:24 am
Hello, this is a known issue that our Android team is trying to resolve. Please see the other threads on this section for updates. Thanks a bunch.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.