Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Elise8219

I'm still getting issues downloading content. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling same issue. I have tried all the tips above. But I'm still getting the same issue

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'0.00 MB of additional data' download

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:26 pm
Hello Elise8219, sorry for the troubles. Please try to troubleshoot it by following the steps below:

- Free some of the internal storage memory by deleting some obsolete files or unwanted apps
- Go to Options - Downloadable Content and tap the Download all button (make sure that you're using a fast and stable internet connection)
- Try to re-download the DLC by go to Settings -> Apps -> Select DragonML -> Storage and Clear Data -> Launch game and download DLC again.

If all of the above fails to resolve your issue please get in touch with our customer care team, through the game (Options - Customer Care) or via DML's support website: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/349/. Our dedicated agents will have your information and will be able to further assist you.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

IceMoon62443

Google Play (Android)

Sometimes it works if I disconnect my Wi-Fi and use data to play for awhile and then turn my Wi-Fi back on.
no avatar

gOzaru84

Windows PC

Re: '0.00 MB of additional data' download

Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:26 am
How come this only happen on Windows PC while DML on Windows Phone still runs well?
What happened to this DML for Windows PC?
I have done as this thread wrote about.
Nothing worked.
DNS has been flushed.
Router Wifi has been restarted.
DML has been reinstalled.
What then?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

What version of Windows 10 is on your PC? The game works fine with Win 10 Pro Build 15063 (Windows Creator), but doesn't seem to do so well with the original Win 10 version anymore, nor with several Windows Insider builds. I think it still works with the Window Anniversary build.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15
no avatar

mohammed ashique

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 am
Am also having problem of 0.0MB everytime I try to download they says I don't have enough space which is not true
.i tried uninstalling but the issue remains unsolved even after installing again.help me fast please.am losing my events if this problem continues I will loss my divine dragon .helo me fast ..hopefully :'(
no avatar

mohammed ashique

Windows Phone

Can somebody reply,I tried every tips that noted here but none worked someone help me, am running out of time here.my recruitment code is cebc95
no avatar

mohammed ashique

Windows Phone

Guys...at last I was able to download the data to continue the game ,but the next time I logged in the same issue raised agian , is there any permanent solution for that, DML is not trying to help pls rply me

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

'0.00 MB of additional data' download

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:35 am
Hello, if you've already tried all the available troubleshooting from this thread I'll strongly advise to submit a ticket to customer care. The folks from customer care with the help of the tech team will try to fix your profile. In case you don't know how to get in touch with them please follow these instructions:

- In-game, select Options icon in far upper right corner, then Customer Care
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send/Submit" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

mohammed ashique

Windows Phone

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 pm
A few days ago my problems was solved, but it just game again by requesting to download 0.00MB and they says I don't have enough space...is there a permanent solution, please help me